Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

BRC looks pretty strong With many quality SA players available for the whole tournament + home conditions But they made a huge mistake trading Zak. its going to hurt them bad...and that too for few uthappams Their home talent looks pretty weak

My second favorite team just because of the Dravid factor. Hopefully he'll play. Robin Uthappa Virat Kohli Rahul Dravid Kevin Pietersen Ross Taylor Mark Boucher/Jesse Ryder Shreevats Goswami (wk) (If boucher doesn't play)/Bharath Chipli Praveen Kumar Anil Kumble Vinay Kumar Dale Steyn Pretty impressive I think.
Bracken has to play; he is the best limited overs bowler in the world.

aud kan maga-this guy is one crazy hitter.he is going to go berserk on part-timers in SA(thats what i have heard)
avan akkan mallya - if he doesnt play him in the 11, I'll go and take a dump in front of each shop in each floor of UB City.

there is slogging and there is Roelof van der Merwe's slogging-its almost as if he closes his eyes ans swings through the ball.even his whole body rotates almost 360 deg.
omg lol I just saw the highlights! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: He hits the ball to the midwicket, his whole body pivots, he is looking for the ball himself, and it is a six over point :cantstop:

omg lol I just saw the highlights! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: He hits the ball to the midwicket, his whole body pivots, he is looking for the ball himself, and it is a six over point :cantstop:
Yeah man tht was some crazy hittin last night. It was like watching gully cricket.