Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

Guest DeveGowda
Don't get me wrong i was not hats offing to the bevdas but to the intelligent statement made above :aha:
Then sorry and thanks for u............... I also saw thet Highly intelectual comment yesteray..but dont have that much of intelectual abilty to answer back...Dumbstruck..:winky:

Guest DeveGowda
Morgan can also keep & he's in better shape with the bat than Bouch @ present.
Problem of keeping with morgan or either utthappa is they are just OK....in T20 one or 2 dropped chance will cost Hugely.... The other option is to Play Goswami ...that means either one of Robin or VK has to drop out....

Then sorry and thanks for u............... I also saw thet Highly intelectual comment yesteray..but dont have that much of intelectual abilty to answer back...Dumbstruck..:winky:
Have some of that Royal Challenge..your dumbstrukness will go away :two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda
Have some of that Royal Challenge..your dumbstrukness will go away :two_thumbs_up:
Never drank before..never going to in future... **The Last 2 posts doesnt mean i will support bambi's.....Banter will go on... supports Only RCB...:icflove:

Guest DeveGowda

Pankaj singh 4/38 in a match where west Zone scored 335..... :hatsoff: Need as many indian bowlers as possible... Now can select between PK,VK,BK,Mithun,Pankaj,Appanna ....:cantstop:

I hope they don't pick that mothapucka Bakhil :mad: Appanna is a real good option for spin, if needed. I hope when Van da Man becomes too costly (in terms of foreign player quota), they'll pick appanna. And I hope they don't play Pietersen at all :pray: But, I know they will :(( I hope he gets injured or gets cold feet :P My team: Uthappa ( wk) Pandey Kohli Dravid White Morgan - replaced by Ross when he comes back Merwe or Steven Smith but start with Van Da Man of course. VK or Mithun Du Preez - no Steyn please :pray: PK Kumble This time, the deadweights in our team will be the foreign players :(( KP :wall: and Steyn :mad: Kallis and Boucher also should not be locks. :pray:

Guest DeveGowda
I hope they don't pick that mothapucka Bakhil :mad: Appanna is a real good option for spin, if needed. I hope when Van da Man becomes too costly (in terms of foreign player quota), they'll pick appanna. And I hope they don't play Pietersen at all :pray: But, I know they will :(( I hope he gets injured or gets cold feet :P My team: Uthappa ( wk) Pandey Kohli Dravid White Morgan - replaced by Ross when he comes back Merwe or Steven Smith but start with Van Da Man of course. VK or Mithun Du Preez - no Steyn please :pray: PK Kumble This time, the deadweights in our team will be the foreign players :(( KP :wall: and Steyn :mad: Kallis and Boucher also should not be locks. :pray:
i think kallis will play.... Tyalor replacing Morgan will depend on how morgan performed.. White wont be there for first 2 matches i think...