IPL: The Great auction thread

Feed

Guest HariSampath

From the above, I would say that Chennai, Hyderabad, Mohali have done well...Jaipur and Delhi are very ordinary, Kolkatta is much better...and Bangalore ROFL....absolutely dead dodos :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath
RP - Hyd Murali Kartik - Kolkata Ntini - Chennai
:two_thumbs_up: This completes our bowling ...Ntini, Morkel, Oram, Jogi and Murali :two_thumbs_up:

Guest HariSampath
All looks a farce.. Some teams have got 7-8 overseas players..some have exceeded their budget.
No...see the rules..max of 8 Int'l players allowed and 4 to play in 11. And the budget of $ 5 millions is after making allowance for only 25 % margin fees for players not playing minimum of 4 games..

Guest HariSampath

Let us not forget that any last round bid that is very high ( Like Ishant etc) would boost the team cost of their Icon player by 15 %, so budgets will exceed by that amount...I am not too sure if icon players price is included in budget, anyone knows ?

Guest HariSampath
According to insiders' date=' Punter shelled out $500,000 out of the $950,000 paid for Ishant just so Ishant and him could be on the same team. :D[/quote'] and probably Sachin pays for Malinga....:giggle:

I seriously don't understand why Jaipur didn't go for any good Indian bowlers or batsmen... They are screwed...Chennai is good but you can't play more than 4 overseas players...Kolkatta has overbid for sure...They also have 6 overseas players.