Impure Indianz!!!

fineleg

i cant understand y is beetle doing too much of keyboard abusing and the reason y i call ppl living outside india as impure indians is just bcoz they put money over country. if they return back to india, they will become pure indians again
my oh my...the debate rages on....:haha::D

i cant understand y is beetle doing too much of keyboard abusing and the reason y i call ppl living outside india as impure indians is just bcoz they put money over country. if they return back to india, they will become pure indians again
:hysterical::hysterical:.....nice one

He has an opinion and a right to express it. Calling people "impure" is certainly not abuse and not a reason to hound the poor fellow. Maybe it's time for whineleg to start logging in from time to time?:D
well, WLcan use the other id, but then threadz will flow either direction - i will give it back in the same vein (whatever be the vein) :D More to the point: Shwetabh - calling people impure and alluding (or directly saying) they are selfish is not insulting and disrespectful, eh? I find it offensive that someone who does not know anything abt me, can dare to call me impure etc. Being that judgemental without knowing anything.