Manju misses Imran, wants Thomas fast tracked to test team

Thomas is averaging 41 in FC cricket and has picked less than 1 wicket per innings. Just because he can bowl at pace for 4 overs, doesn't mean he can do same in longer format for 40 overs per innings. If he has not been even decent in WI domestics longer format, what chance does he have in Internationals now?

Manju does not even follow Indian domestics, so no wonder he isn't following any other country domestic players but still has to vomit something.

How many matches has he played?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20 minutes ago, putrevus said:

How many matches has he played?

6 matches. Also, Bishop (whom I believe has better judgement regarding fast bowlers than Manju) has said that Thomas hasn't developed the stamina yet for longer format. He needs atleast one or two seasons to do that.

At this point, Alzarri Joseph who has played 6 tests needs to be given more chances. He has the pace and FC experience to better develop than Thomas at this stage.

6 matches. Also, Bishop (whom I believe has better judgement regarding fast bowlers than Manju) has said that Thomas hasn't developed the stamina yet for longer format. He needs atleast one or two seasons to do that.

At this point, Alzarri Joseph who has played 6 tests needs to be given more chances. He has the pace and FC experience to better develop than Thomas at this stage.

I don’t deny that Bishop knows more about fast bowling but West Indies have nothing to lose, they need to give players who might give them some edge more chances.

If it was up to me I would have played him both tests and all Odis.This guy looks like Shannon Gabriel when he started out

They played him in just two Odis.