QOTD: Afridi

talksport

I got this in an Email... :two_thumbs_up: you're known as "The Beast" because of the way you destroy bowling and attacks and bowlers on the pitch. Do you have any beastly messages or quotes for your huge fan base? Shahid Afridi: The only thing i would say to my fans is always try to understand and educate yourselves on the reasons why Allah has given you life, do that part first then enjoy the rest of life and Chill out...

Shahid Afridi: The only thing i would say to my fans at Pakpassion is always try to understand and educate yourselves on the reasons why Allah has given you life, do that part first then enjoy the rest of life and Chill out...
Is this Afridi's way of telling the Pak fans to "get a life"?
I got this in an Email... Shahid Afridi: The only thing i would say to my fans is always try to understand and educate yourselves on the reasons why Allah has given you life, do that part first then enjoy the rest of life and Chill out...
when we ask the question, "What is the goal and purpose of life?" that we get many different answers? It is because people are confused; they don't really know. They are stumbling in the dark, and rather than say, "I don't know"; they just offer any answer they have been programmed to give. Think about it. Is our purpose in this world simply to eat, sleep, dress, work, acquire some material things and enjoy ourselves? Is this our purpose? Why are we born? What is the object of our existence? What is the wisdom behind the creation of man and this tremendous universe? Think about those questions. Give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly. we have to ask ourselves a further question. When you see a bridge, a building or an automobile, you automatically consider the person or company that constructed it. When you see a large ship, an airplane, a rocket, a satellite; you also think about how incredible it is.You know by its design who the maker is.When you see a super international airport, nuclear plant or an orbiting space station you have to be thoroughly impressed with the engineering dynamics that are involved. Yet, these are just things that are manufactured by human beings. So what about the human body with its massive and intricate control systems? Think about it. So I think for the first time Aridi has said something sensible.... Think why ALLAH has given u life.