New Zealand vs. England, 5th ODI

Mr. Wicket

McCullum hit few incredible sixes and fours. No wonder he is the highest paid Kiwi in the IPL and way more than the likes of Ponting, Hussey an the rest. It was great to see Kiwis winning the series. Prior to the start of the series or rather after the 2 Twenty20s England were clear favorites. I have to admit I gave no chance to NZ. I expected Poms to win the series 4-1 or even 5-0. Yet again it shows the team on paper may look strong but it comes down to playing as a unit that wins the games. Here's hoping the test series goes down the wire too.

Stoopid English, they seem to have forgotten that we are all in 2008 and not in 1992. Snail-slow starts, meandering middle-overs and some brainless fast bowling to the NZ top order cost them dear. What the fck happened to KP ? Has he voluntarily decided to stop scoring big ? His failure and Flintoff's absence is reducing their potency by half. Had Flintoff been there, I wonder how much runs Brendon would have made. Jimmy Anderson undergoes a personality change every alternate series. On monday, he is this outstanding swing bowler, troubling with batsman with both and pace. On Wednesday, he looks like a buffet bowler, like as though he is bowling only to get hit. Sidebottom better consider a change of name or initials. After Johnson, he must the most unluckiest bowler in the world today, with so many dropped catches and mis-fields off his bowling. If he tears off one strand off his flowing locks every time he gets unlucky with his bowling, his hair wouldnt last a single spell of his.