The little Manjrekar in me

3 minutes ago, Ram said:

Fair. 

Not to be pedantic, but recovering from being 40/4 is more of an Recapture-the-moment example, as opposed to seizing it.. 

My overall point(s) being - 

- This is the Worst Australian batting line-up in the last 30+ years. 

- An accomplished test side would have pummeled this Aussie team (just look at the results from the time when this Australian team toured South Africa earlier this year). 

- Not every win in Australia is created equal. Adelaide-2003 is on a completely different qualitative plane when compared Adelaide 2018. 

- If India truly wants to demonstrate that genuinely deserve the #1 ranking, they should win this series hands down and not eek out slender wins or worse, even lost a test or the series itself.. 

Are we an accomplished side in SENA yet? Look at our batting unit and their averages outside Asia. Count the number of batsmen averaging 20s and 30s.

We have been number 1 for 25 months now and are there due to series won and points won, not due to some gift from ICC. Will be truly great if we win this series, even otherwise we will continue to be number 1. Doubters will call us undeserving number 1 even after winning this series, so not sure if their opinion matters.

15 hours ago, Laaloo said:

True this Aussie batting is the weakest I have ever seen. They have only two Batsmen in Marsh and khawaja. Rest are rubbish. 

But still a win is a win. So just enjoy.

This is not a comprehensive win. I can see your pathetic mind set on just one win over a depleted club level aussie side. They are even worse than WI or SL :cantstop:

Edited by Lala