MTV Roadies....

beetle

they prolly dont want to waste money on tickets...may just finish in Aussie land:cantstop:
Did they ever shoot out of India in their previous seasons ?

This is the CRAPPIEST SHOW EVER. Some cheap Indianized imitation of Fear Factor, American Idol and the Real World crammed together into an hour-long festival of crap supplemented by subliminal advertising messages. "Darr lag raha ? Darr ke aage jeet hai ! Mountain Dew piyo !" Roadies = crap

This is the CRAPPIEST SHOW EVER. Some cheap Indianized imitation of Fear Factor, American Idol and the Real World crammed together into an hour-long festival of crap supplemented by subliminal advertising messages. "Darr lag raha ? Darr ke aage jeet hai ! Mountain Dew piyo !" Roadies = crap
Oye jaa na!...you don't like it because it has Indian girls and not goriyan!:whack:

Oye jaa na!...you don't like it because it has Indian girls and not goriyan!:whack:
I wouldn't mind the Indian girls if they weren't so moody and pretentious with their weird, unnatural accents. They look ridiculous when they speak and swear in English. But then again, these are the kind of girls that are casted for the show and for good reason too, because they are entertaining. I do find it funny how that Raghu guy makes some of them look like complete fools but then still ends up picking them for the show. BTW, on the subject of Raghu, i remember watching this one audition where Raghu saab says something about BPO's; "BPO's ek tarah se badi acchi cheez hai kyunki kaafi employment generate kiya hai India mein, lekin BPO mujhe acche nahin lagte kyunki ek doosre tarah se woh logon ko bahut stupid bana dete hain". Yeah, and what does your show do to stimulate people's minds, Raghu saab ? Making dumbass kids quit their jobs, give up on life by giving them a reason to believe that their only ambition should be to become the butt of someone's joke on national television. It's amazing how some g@andoos actually travel from one city to another trying to audition for this crap, and when they fail, "agle saal mein phir se aaonga !!!" Yeah, and BPO's are the ones making people stupid, eh. Taklu can kiss my ass.

I wouldn't mind the Indian girls if they weren't so moody and pretentious with their weird, unnatural accents. They look ridiculous when they speak and swear in English. But then again, these are the kind of girls that are casted for the show and for good reason too, because they are entertaining. I do find it funny how that Raghu guy makes some of them look like complete fools but then still ends up picking them for the show. BTW, on the subject of Raghu, i remember watching this one audition where Raghu saab says something about BPO's; "BPO's ek tarah se badi acchi cheez hai kyunki kaafi employment generate kiya hai India mein, lekin BPO mujhe acche nahin lagte kyunki ek doosre tarah se woh logon ko bahut stupid bana dete hain". Yeah, and what does your show do to stimulate people's minds, Raghu saab ? Making dumbass kids quit their jobs, give up on life by giving them a reason to believe that their only ambition should be to become the butt of someone's joke on national television. It's amazing how some g@andoos actually travel from one city to another trying to audition for this crap, and when they fail, "agle saal mein phir se aaonga !!!" Yeah, and BPO's are the ones making people stupid, eh. Taklu can kiss my ass.
How I wish you go on the auditions. Kitna maza aayega, nai? :hysterical:

How I wish you go on the auditions. Kitna maza aayega' date=' nai? :hysterical:[/quote'] Main toh us taklu ki chaddi utaar ke usko roola doonga. The guy picks on easy meat (bumbling 18 year old jackasses who struggle to string a few sentences together) and thinks he is hot sh[it, but against someone who is quick witted, eloquent, equally adept at gaali galoj and much bigger than him (ie; ME), he will know his place in the FOOD CHAIN.

Main toh us taklu ki chaddi utaar ke usko roola doonga. The guy picks on easy meat (bumbling 18 year old jackasses who struggle to string a few sentences together) and thinks he is hot sh[it' date= but against someone who is quick witted, eloquent, equally adept at gaali galoj and much bigger than him (ie; ME), he will know his place in the FOOD CHAIN.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Abe kutte ki dum, saale tu fineleg ka saamna toh kar nahin sakta aur Raghu ki maarne chala....Uchi Uchi chodna bandh kar :giggle::icflove:

:hysterical::hysterical: You're picked for the show bhaijaan!!!