India request match referee to speak to Australians

beetle

How about reading the numerous posts that say, they are fine with ishant being penalized? We are only not happy with Symonds being let off. No one is praising him, there is a difference in saying Symonds deserved it and praising Ishant. But there is possibly no way Symonds did the wrong thing?
mate, seriously, there are more people blaming symonds 100% for sharmas actions, rather than saying he should accept his fine. again, your problem should be directed to the match referees. lets be honest.. the relationship between india and australia is a heated one. a few words here and there are to be expected. if those go too far, its up to the match referees to take action. the send off was excessive. this argument is going nowhere..
but symonds was provoked ! sreesanth was in his face.. you know the deal right ?! how do we know it was abusive ? did you get the stump microphone recording did you ? could have said look at the scoreboard for all we know ?
If you can lip read, watch the clip, Sree is probably saying Yes! and nothing more. a04H7KccxfE As, for Sreesanth starring at Symonds was doing same thing even before sree even turned to Symmo. But none of this could be offensive unless sree or Symo had uttered anything offensive.

do you understand cause and effect? Ishant was provoked by Symmo, no doubt about that. Ishant was guilty and got fined, fair enough. Most of us are whining here because there is no consistency here. Symonds should have been fined for his abuses. Ponting's abusive send off to bhajji, did bhajji even complain?

If you can lip read, watch the clip, Sree is probably saying Yes! and nothing more. a04H7KccxfE As, for Sreesanth starring at Symonds was doing same thing even before sree even turned to Symmo. But none of this could be offensive unless sree or Symo had uttered anything offensive.
mate, a lot of people would say someone staring at you going "yes yes" once being dismissed is provocative ?
do you understand cause and effect? Ishant was provoked by Symmo, no doubt about that. Ishant was guilty and got fined, fair enough. Most of us are whining here because there is no consistency here. Symonds should have been fined for his abuses. Ponting's abusive send off to bhajji, did bhajji even complain?
cause and effect ? oh please.. so if my girlfriend cheats on me, and i kill her, can i claim i was provoked into killing her cos she is a filthy **** ? come on now..
mate, seriously, there are more people blaming symonds 100% for sharmas actions, rather than saying he should accept his fine.
I advise u to read the thread again, I see more people accepting Sharma's fine than saying Sharma shouldn't
again, your problem should be directed to the match referees.
I said the same thing, may times, here & elsewhere, the match referees are biased.

Seriously ... in the past decade, I have never seen a team or player challenge Australia, where Australia have not whinged and complained about him or his team in some way. From Murali, Shoaib, Wasim/Waqar, Arjuna, Nel, Bhajji, Smith, Boucher, Pathan, English bowlers, Ishant, Lawson, Sarwan, Vaughan, Gayle, and the list goes on ... Do the Aussies ever stop and wonder why none of these teams have this much of a problem when they play each other? LOL. All the problems just keep following the "Aussie Angels" around. It doesn't matter if their players invented sledging and abuse of the opposition, or disrespect officials, or use illegal bats, have a history of abusive and racial crowds, intimidate umpires, whinge about "spirit of cricket" whenever it suits them ... its NEVER AUSTRALIA'S FAULT WHEN WILL WE LEARN THAT? ... Seriously, how dare we even suggest that maybe, just maybe its not a problem with the other 9 countries in the world cricket (who seem to get along with each other relatively well), but it could possibly be a problem with the behaviour of 1 country's cricket team. How dare we even suggest that? Let us all bow down to the humble Aussie angels ...:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: I just hope that one day all cricket teams can behave like decent, noble, gentlemen the way Lord Ponting and his noble followers do.

I miss the West Indies of the 80's. True champions in every sense of the word. p.s. Pancho, I edited my post to be more effective, while you were editing your reply...is that within the law or are you going to report me to the Admin? Added the "choice words and wagging finger" bit. Come on, you're only human right? Your girlie cheats on you and you just walk out the door with nothing to say even? What a champ! Someone, give him a prize of some sort...

cause and effect ? oh please.. so if my girlfriend cheats on me' date=' and[b'] i kill her, can i claim i was provoked into killing her cos she is a filthy **** ? come on now..
But, you would sure say fack off! And mind you had symonds uttered anything offensive that provoked Ishant, he would have committed a level 2 offense while Sharma would still be a level 1 offender. So, you analogy is false
But' date=' you would sure say fack off! And mind you had symonds uttered anything offensive that provoked Ishant, he would have committed a level 2 offense while Sharma would still be a level 1 offender. So, you analogy is false[/quote'] come on mate... im sure there are many incidents of players swearing in cricket matches. many. players should be held responsible for their own actions.