Bhajji rants again about the pitches we serve in home series

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No one is comparing jadeja is to kumble but the guy has been damaging on other end

In what series apart from SA series did we make turner.  i can tell u turners from bhajji time 

so one CT is the criteria now , same ashwin was good in 2013 ct 

Ashwin record speaks for him

and unlike bhajji he doesnt fake an injury n run and is more handy with bat 

U wanna compare 2, pick the match both played toghter and see how ashwin dominated bhajji. Bhajji also was a no show in last few yrs and lets not forget

bhajji was chucker

the example of ashwin CT ur giving, rules changed in LOI which made it harsh for finger spinners even bhajji wud have been smoked in LOI now 

You for fact know that Bhajji faked an injury? he never ran but the blame game was on and he was being made scapegoat.

Rule change has nothing to do with anything. Ashwin was the worst spinner in CT. Worst. Rule changes affect everyone but they dispropotionately affected Ashwin. Is that what you are saying?

1 hour ago, Khota said:

You for fact know that Bhajji faked an injury? he never ran but the blame game was on and he was being made scapegoat.

U knw for a fact that he didnt ?

scapegoat ...remind me which tour am i talking about 

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Rule change has nothing to do with anything. Ashwin was the worst spinner in CT. Worst. Rule changes affect everyone but they dispropotionately affected Ashwin. Is that what you are saying?

rules changed affect finger spinners.....look at the game teams are going for wrist spinners now in LOI 

Part timers dnt work much now 

CT ke piche to aise pade jaise CT ke siwa koi cricket na hui ho, Same ashwin was very good in 2015

Wc n 2013 CT

N I think u have forgotton us talking about ashwin beating bhajji record which wud happen soon n he will do it even on one leg

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
49 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

rules changed affect finger spinners.....look at the game teams are going for wrist spinners now in LOI 

Part timers dnt work much now 

CT ke piche to aise pade jaise CT ke siwa koi cricket na hui ho, Same ashwin was very good in 2015

Wc n 2013 CT

N I think u have forgotton us talking about ashwin beating bhajji record which wud happen soon n he will do it even on one leg

No one has been more wrong than you. Ever. Ashwin will never have the same affect on Indian cricket as Bhajji had. Overweight spinner.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

No one has been more wrong than you. Ever. Ashwin will never have the same affect on Indian cricket as Bhajji had. Overweight spinner.

overweight ka kya lena dena.....wasnt warne overweight

Ashwin has most Man of the series in the hostory of indian cricket ........same affect bhajji is not even the list 

2BmtfJb.png

so yea come again what impact

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

overweight ka kya lena dena.....wasnt warne overweight

Ashwin has most Man of the series in the hostory of indian cricket ........same affect bhajji is not even the list 

2BmtfJb.png

so yea come again what impact

Once again like I said it is not your fault that you don't understand the subtelities of a game. You are good at vomitting out meaningless numbers.

Are you saying Ashwin is better than SRT, Dravid, Anil?

Just now, Khota said:

Once again like I said it is not your fault that you don't understand the subtelities of a game. You are good at vomitting out meaningless numbers.

Explain me then

also tell what do u apart from saying this lines coz i have never seen u giving facts

Just now, Khota said:

Are you saying Ashwin is better than SRT, Dravid, Anil?

ye acha hai jab kuch prove na kr sako to samne wali ki statement todd do

how can u even compare batsman with bowler , at the end bowler win u test matches and he is winning ....how stupid wud u be to compare them to batsman

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Explain me then

also tell what do u apart from saying this lines coz i have never seen u giving facts

ye acha hai jab kuch prove na kr sako to samne wali ki statement todd do

how can u even compare batsman with bowler , at the end bowler win u test matches and he is winning ....how stupid wud u be to compare them to batsman

I have given you lot of facts you just ignore them.

Fact: pandya is useless.

Fact: Vijay is useless.

fact: Ashwin is useless.

All three are the one you have defended and I have been proven right. What more do you want?

Just now, Khota said:

I have given you lot of facts you just ignore them.

Fact: pandya is useless.

and failed to prove

also the basis of ur fact is 11 test 

Just now, Khota said:

Fact: Vijay is useless.

Useless , the guy was a good player and lost it just like bhajji 

ur basis was dhawan was better n dhawan never did half what vijay has done

Just now, Khota said:

fact: Ashwin is useless.

Have a look at his record ....yea he is useless

Just now, Khota said:

All three are the one you have defended and I have been proven right. What more do you want?

Khudh ka dhol peetne ko proven nhin kehta 

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

and failed to prove

also the basis of ur fact is 11 test 

Useless , the guy was a good player and lost it just like bhajji 

ur basis was dhawan was better n dhawan never did half what vijay has done

Have a look at his record ....yea he is useless

Khudh ka dhol peetne ko proven nhin kehta 

Buddy I am not tooting my horn but I am also not blindly supporting anyone. My support for any player does not last 2 to 3 games.