Congrats India, for making it to the Final !

Ram

Why ? Not exactly. If you have 9800 posts, you are bound to have lots of $ :D
huh ? what ? (check my # of posts and $$) :finger::D @topic: commendable stuff by our bowlers, hopefully batters play sensible knock now.:pray:
Guest whineleg
If anyone here thinks we may not win this match' date=' puleeeeeeeaaaaaaaze... Get real ![/quote'] We have 6 batsmen and SRT is going to fail again in Australia in a run chase when the team needs him. And we have a long tail with people like Dadaji Patel.

MM, I am still fresh from India's loss to Aus chasing 203 & I remember u starting a thread Advantage India... so I will wait till the match is over before congratulating India. But they did bowl well, barring some uninspired captaincy from dhoni, without which we could rapped up the aussies pretty early than what we did.

huh ? what ? (check my # of posts and $$) :finger::D @topic: commendable stuff by our bowlers, hopefully batters play sensible knock now.:pray:
Did i say thats the ONLY way to have lots of $ ? :D
a year ago.. i would have doubted our win.. but now things are different..
We need to win handsomely. 180/6 in 45 overs wont do for me. Gotto hammer the Lankans, build some confidence before the finals.
MM' date=' I am still fresh from India's loss to Aus chasing 203 & I remember u starting a thread Advantage India... so I will wait till the match is over before congratulating India. But they did bowl well, barring some uninspired captaincy from dhoni, without which we could rapped up the aussies pretty early than what we did.[/quote'] This is Lanka mate, not Australia. And this Indian team is better than we all know.