Michael Clarke sledges Tendulkar!!!

mhr123

we dont whinge it is your team that are the chronic whingers. haydens comments.. you have missed the point, it was very tounge in cheek that got the typical indian retaliation.. honestly its like shooting fish in a barrell with you lot.. immitate accents ? please, nothing wrong with that. countries accents are immitated all the time. i do a sensational south african accent. am i degrading south africans ? no. making fun of their accent ? no. am i trying to sound like a south african ? yes. whoooooop di dooo. hows your ambassadors ? match fixing cheaters like azharrudin ? gee you guys mock our captain ricky ponting but he sure as hell never throws matches.
"Australian cricketers don't whinge" ... thats something only Australian supporters actually believe (and only a minority). Majority of the public disagree, former cricketers disagree, many journalists disagree. Rest of the world disagree. LOL. LOL ... hmm weren't Shane Warne and Mark Waugh found to have accepted money from bookmakers? Gotta love the hypocrasy. Warne was also found to have taken a steroid masking agent.

>we dont whinge it is your team that are the chronic whingers. haydens comments.. you have missed the point, it was very tounge in cheek that got the typical indian retaliation.. honestly its like shooting fish in a barrell with you lot.. immitate accents ? please, nothing wrong with that. countries accents are immitated all the time. i do a sensational south african accent. am i degrading south africans ? no. making fun of their accent ? no. am i trying to sound like a south african ? yes. whoooooop di dooo. you can make fun as much as you want, no problem, but when it comes to cope some sledging be ready to take it. Instead your captain goes to umpire and whinges about bhajji. hows your ambassadors ? match fixing cheaters like azharrudin ? gee you guys mock our captain ricky ponting but he sure as hell never throws matches. azharrudin was banned, what did CA do with Warne and Waugh? Both have accepted that they took money from bookies. It seems in your country its ok to be criminal. Ponting does not throw matches, but isnt he ambassador of your country? Do you he pushed our respected minister after winning ICC trophy. Did he even apologize? I do not know why you guys are defending him.

the Indian crowd need to terrorise these aussies when they come to play in IPL who da fark is clarke to question someone like tendulkar
Who is Sreesanth to question the Australians? (he called every one of them sh1t, btw) But you don't see the Australian crowds "terrorising" the Indians. You know, it's about self respect and all that.
Some thing I hate in this forum is the sweeping generalizations beings made. Calling Aussies convicts for example' date=' It must be noted that it is the aussie cricket team that has become the target of our warth and not each and every aussie.[/quote'] i actually knew that was gonna come up. but after hearing the aussie radio jockeys, im sorry but i have to generalise.