In what order would you rank Mark Waugh,V.V.S.Laxman and Inzamam Ul Haq?

In what order would you rank Mark Waugh,V.V.S.Laxman and Inzamam Ul Haq?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. In what order would you rank Mark Waugh,V.V.S.Laxman and Inzamam Ul Haq?

• Inzamam,Waugh,Laxman
    • Waugh,Inzamam,Laxman
    • Laxman,Waugh,Inzamam

31 minutes ago, Harsh Thakor said:

Waugh had a better record overseas .Inzamam was more consistent and a better match- winner than Laxman.

Waugh had an average of 41 which is not close to the other 2 but I understand his value for runs .

Inzamam prinarily bullied weak attacks especially in SC ,his record against 2 best attacks saf and aus is horrible 

Inzi is far more better player than other two TBH. Even I consider Steve Waugh to match with him, not Mark Waugh at all (According to the performances and what he has done to the country) :cantstop:

On the other hand Inzi and Waugh are some good ODI players too where Laxman is not even consideration for ODI. :cantstop:

From Test cricket wise Laxman is better than Waugh. :cantstop:

11 hours ago, Harsh Thakor said:

Why Inzy not in the same league with his great record as a match-winner and against pace?I still feel Mark Waugh posessed supreme elegance and immaculate batting technique.

Keep ur green glasses off, then you will see that Inzy was a bully in subcontinent. His fielding, his running between wickets was pathetic. He caused so many run outs, its not even funny. Plus, his batting was not effective against top class teams. And hence, he is far inferior to the other 2.

On 2/26/2019 at 11:57 AM, Harsh Thakor said:

Well evaluated.Reflects true greatness of Mark.Still disagree on Inzy.Why do you rank Inzy below the others?Was he not the best of match-winners and a master against pace? Waugh was the most complete of them.

I rank Inzy lower because:

1. His balance was not good at the wicket. There were times when he just lost the balance. In one dismissal he even fell over the stumps.

2. Inzi was not as elegant a strokeplayer as Waugh or Laxman.

Apart from all that, he had a major weakness in running between wickets which used to cost his wicket as well as his partners used to get out due to ball running / co-ordination. Three's became two's, two's became singles many a times when he was running.