In the light of Pakistan's devious (but thoroughly expected) and severely edited video of WC Abhi, India MUST release evidence of the casualties of the strike

Dil Dil India

On 3/3/2019 at 1:55 AM, veer said:

Modi and Bjp govt trying to kill two enemies with one stone.. one across the border and other is within the border. They are waiting on both enemies to dig bigger holes.. ones they are big enough, they will just push both of them in those holes by releasing evidence.. 

I believe this because of two things:

1. They did the same after surgical strike..

2. After Balakot strike, govt waited to review evidence before going to press conference

Wait and watch.. 

I really, really hope this is the case. The point is it doesn't really make sense for us NOT to release the evidence now. If our dumbass media hadn't hyped our strikes so much we could have perhaps gotten away without even mentioning it or making a big deal out of it. But now that Pak seems to have the upper hand in the perception battle (see western media sites), it is important for us to expose them once again. I am sure our security forces know what they are doing, but I don't have faith in any of our politicians.

12 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

I really, really hope this is the case. The point is it doesn't really make sense for us NOT to release the evidence now. If our dumbass media hadn't hyped our strikes so much we could have perhaps gotten away without even mentioning it or making a big deal out of it. But now that Pak seems to have the upper hand in the perception battle (see western media sites), it is important for us to expose them once again. I am sure our security forces know what they are doing, but I don't have faith in any of our politicians.

Now.. it seems officials from govt or military never claimed those 200-300 numbers... they were from either media or some random loose cannons from govt so not sure if we can believe those numbers. 

Satellite image of 'areas hit' by IAF show virtually no change, buildings still standing at scene of Indian bombing - Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-kashmir-pakistan-airstrike-insi/satellite-images-show-madrasa-buildings-still-standing-at-scene-of-indian-bombing-idUSKCN1QN00V