Fit RP Singh raring to go against South Africans

Feed

RP Singh said he had recovered from his hamstring injury, which he picked up during the Australian tour, and was ready to play international cricket. More... Fit RP Singh raring to go against South Africans PTI KANPUR, March 1: Ready to make a comeback into the Indian cricket team, left-arm pacer Rudra Pratap Singh says he fully fit and is eager to play in the forthcoming home series against South Africa. Singh said he had recovered from his hamstring injury, which he picked up during the Australian tour, and was ready to play international cricket. "I am hundred percent fit now after practising under Paul Chapman, who is the Conditioning Coach at the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore. I have got rid of my injury," Singh said. "I am eagerly awaiting the series against South Africa so that I can again become a part of the team," he said. Playing against Madhya Pradesh in a Central Zone One-day match here, the Uttar Pradesh bowler took two wickets for 31 runs off his 10 overs and bubbled with confidence after his impressive performance. "Don't you feel that I am fully fit after today's performance," he said. The young pacer from Rae Bareilly hailed India's One-day captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni for his leadership skills. "His captaincy is certainly very good as all the players remain together under his leadership," he said and asserted that "India would emerge victorious in the best of three finals against Australia as they are in top form."

hopfully' date=' he has not lost his pace.... RP has always been most effective when he clocks ovr 140 in his spells.... some spells where he averaged around 135kph, he generally ended up wicketless...[/quote'] He needz to play some domestic matches (longer version, not the IPL cra.p 2020) between now and SA tour. Once he gets match fit (and it may take a few matches), he will regain the speed.
He needz to play some domestic matches (longer version' date= not the IPL cra.p 2020) between now and SA tour. Once he gets match fit (and it may take a few matches), he will regain the speed.
But, there is no 20/20 or IPL matches between now and the Saffies tour and I think he is currently playing a FC match.
But' date=' there is no 20/20 or IPL matches between now and the Saffies tour and I think he is currently playing a FC match.[/quote'] Ok, thatz good if there are no 2020 cra.p and he is playing longer version domestic matchez :thumbs_up: Hopefully he'll be match fit and 140s when we play SA in Test series
hopfully' date=' he has not lost his pace.... RP has always been most effective when he clocks ovr 140 in his spells.... some spells where he averaged around 135kph, he generally ended up wicketless...[/quote'] Yes, he look very ordinary when he tends to bowl slow...his effectiveness is proved when he bowls over 140 or so. Lets hope for his befitting return in Indian squad.
But' date=' there is no 20/20 or IPL matches between now and the Saffies tour and I think he is currently playing a FC match.[/quote'] Really? I thought all the FC matches finished days back in India with Duleep Trophy final and the Ranji One dayers are going on at the moment. Could you please tell me which FC match is he participating in at the moment?