NASA says debris from India’s ASAT increased risk to ISS

Texy

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

Not everyone understood family planning. Do you know china is no longer 1 child policy ? India has been doing good job in raising people out of poverty. 

A 1 child policy is a bit harsh but India could have introduced a 2 child policy back in the 1950s.The downside would be that India's appalling sex ratio would be even worse than today.

I'm from the UK but my great grandfather in India had 11 children, grandfather had 5, my father in law has 4 siblings and mother in law has 8 siblings. Madness!

On 4/4/2019 at 5:40 PM, Ranvir said:

A 1 child policy is a bit harsh but India could have introduced a 2 child policy back in the 1950s.The downside would be that India's appalling sex ratio would be even worse than today.

I'm from the UK but my great grandfather in India had 11 children, grandfather had 5, my father in law has 4 siblings and mother in law has 8 siblings. Madness!

Actually on a grander scale, espacially how the population chart was skyrocketing up like the CO2 in our atmosphere today, it's not really that harsh to lower the population down. Not only financially, but ressource wise, it's a blessing.