India destroy aussies victory thread

yeah India were the better team on the day, congratulations on the result and definitely makes tomorrows game much more interesting. See the good thing about most aussie fans is that they can accept when they were outplayed. I could harp on about how we lost the game because our in form batsman was given out caught behind when the ball hit only pad, and how Dohni is cheat for appealing it etc... but i choose not too. Instead i am the first to admit that India played well and deserved the victory on that performance.

yeah India were the better team on the day, congratulations on the result and definitely makes tomorrows game much more interesting. See the good thing about most aussie fans is that they can accept when they were outplayed. I could harp on about how we lost the game because our in form batsman was given out caught behind when the ball hit only pad, and how Dohni is cheat for appealing it etc... but i choose not too. Instead i am the first to admit that India played well and deserved the victory on that performance.
thanks for not mentioning it :two_thumbs_up:
You didnt mention Hayden getting away with a close stumping call....appreciation anyways.
There are some posters on this board who are aussies who not part of the most! Donny where are you?:haha:
yeah India were the better team on the day, congratulations on the result and definitely makes tomorrows game much more interesting. See the good thing about most aussie fans is that they can accept when they were outplayed.
Eh? Basically all Indian fans accepted that they were outplayed in the MCG test, 20/20, the SCG odi, etc, etc. We only have a problem with the SCG test where the result was quite unfair (you now why).