India destroy aussies victory thread

That was a thrashing. I didn't expect this kind of a thrashing. All the more better Tendulkar lead the chase. It's not all done yet though. Still another game to go and if India can overcome Australia twice in a row it will be the best ever ODI series win for India. Australia hardly looked competetive.

lol .... where r the Aussie posters ? 16strt,Donny,Pete_mac etc ...
Right here mate ;) A good win to India, due in no small part to Tendulkar finally scored some runs. He looked awesome tonight! It's a shame that the Aussie batsmen didn't perform. The Aussies were also lucky that the Indians contributed at least 20-30 runs to their total because of their dreadful fielding! Plenty of room for improvement there. Destroyed? Thrashing? I think not. It was a solid win, but don't get carried away boys! (then again, this is ICF so I would expect nothing less! hehe) ;) Bring on the second final game. I can't wait!
Right here mate ;) A good win to India, due in no small part to Tendulkar finally scored some runs. He looked awesome tonight! It's a shame that the Aussie batsmen didn't perform. The Aussies were also lucky that the Indians contributed at least 20-30 runs to their total because of their dreadful fielding! Plenty of room for improvement there. Destroyed? Thrashing? I think not. It was a solid win, but don't get carried away boys! (then again, this is ICF so I would expect nothing less! hehe) ;) Bring on the second final game. I can't wait!
fair enough!!! But I call it a thrashing, sorry:D
Yob Ponting is so thick!!! Moans about the dew, how its not easy to grip the ball and it comes on to the bat easier balh blah And how better to bat 2nd and teams genreally bat 2nd as better. SO WHY DID YOU WIN THE TOSS AND CHOOSE TO BAT YOU DONOUGHT!!! What excuses from the yob
hahha.. exactly......... what a prick..
Yob Ponting is so thick!!! Moans about the dew, how its not easy to grip the ball and it comes on to the bat easier balh blah And how better to bat 2nd and teams genreally bat 2nd as better. SO WHY DID YOU WIN THE TOSS AND CHOOSE TO BAT YOU DONOUGHT!!! What excuses from the yob
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Now the cry baby is whining about dew
Lost by six wickets with 4.1 overs to spare? That's a thrashing in my book.