Thank you Bangladesh!

Guest Hiten.
RJ Peterson (sla) 13.0 2 33 5 2.53 How can they not pick this man now to play in India? :D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest Hiten.
Is this Peterson the totally innocuous' date=' ridiculously in-effective and downright pathetic Left arm spin bowler I have seen play for the Saffies before ?[/quote'] NO! But you will after he tours India :D
Is this Peterson the totally innocuous' date=' ridiculously in-effective and downright pathetic Left arm spin bowler I have seen play for the Saffies before ?[/quote'] He's a left arm bowler. Not a left arm spin bowler. But for some reason many people make that mistake. :D

cricinfo

Peterson will be very happy with his performance of 5 for 33. I understand he's been in good form this season for the Warriors, picking up 24 wickets in ten SuperSport matches. Smith and McKenzie added a world record 415 for the first wicket and most of their players have had their moments. Graeme Smith, speaking at the post-match presentation, said: "It has been fantastic. The guys will take a lot of confidence before going to India. It's nice mentally to get into the right frame of mind when playing in the subcontinent. This tour has been beneficial so far." Here's what Mohammad Ashraful had to say about Mohammad Rafique, who just played his final Test: "He has been a legend for our country." Rafique also collected a commemorative plaque from the Bangladesh board. He ends his Test career with an exact 100 wickets. He's been a real stalwart for Bangladesh and one who managed to keep the cheer amidst all the heavy defeats. Here's wishing him all the best for his future from all of us here in Cricinfo. Dale Steyn in the Player of the Series. When reminded that India woud be much warmer than this, he said: "I'm sweating like a pig already."
Pigs vs India Test series :D