Leila (new Netflix show)

Gollum

Waiting for the day libtards defend FOE in case of:

Satanic Verses, Lajja, criticism about #YouKnowWho and #HolyBook, Charlie Hebdo Cartoons, Innocence of Muslims (actual blood has been spilt in these cases if anyone is asking)

It is as if Muslims are the chosen ones and kafirs are children of lesser God. Hell many Indian states banned 'Da Vinci Code'....us dharmics are the easiest prey, no right to exist perhaps in the minds of buddhijeevis. 

Seriously hope in NDA-2 the state clamps down hard on entertainment industry, be more like China. 

Apt.

Image result for tyrion i wish i was the monster

Close to 1000 years of being treated as second class citizens sub-humans pests and we are still the evil ones. Only Hindus are bad, evil, bigoted, communal, everything wrong in humanity is because of us. 

I dare these Bollywood bastards to make a biopic of Aurangzeb and show the real side of the Mughal tyrant, woh toh kabhi karenge nahi..bas fictional Hindus ko villain banakar din aur raat hate campaign chalayenge. 

Hollywood has the decency to expose the Nazis, Hitler, Confederates etc yet India which suffered the greatest genocide campaign in the history of human race is afraid of speaking the truth when it comes to Muslims. 

Edited by Gollum