I still believe

Ram

Hehe...some think only those who have played the game seriously for competition, can comment. The rest should watch and be grateful, they can even watch. If thats the case, I guess many can forget being part of different forumz.
No, but it's not a bad idea to be learning from the likes of Ravi and Salil about cricket while you are posting is it?
I have to agree. FL has copped a lot from everyone, including me, in the past few days(most of it was his/her making though) and it's resembling a witch hunt. This hunting in packs of posters will only drive them away. Attack the posts not the posters.
A good example of that is this 30-35 runs short. Others have made this same comment, for the same match today! But I am targeted by a few here for saying we are 30-35 runs short.
PS - fineleg, SRT nearly made another ton against OZ in a final. You must be loving it:two_thumbs_up:
Absolutely! (We did bat first today), Good knock :thumbs_up: Too bad, the middle order does not capitalize on these sort of startz
A good example of that is this 30-35 runs short. Others have made this same comment, for the same match today! But I am targeted by a few here for saying we are 30-35 runs short.
And if I had too many dollars in my account I would have bet that you would have wanted another 30 after those 30. This is a cricket match amongst two of the greatest cricket teams, just sit back and enjoy the game would you?
No' date=' but it's not a bad idea to be learning from the likes of Ravi and Salil about cricket while you are posting is it?[/quote'] Sure, I do learn from some of them (ravi is one of them). Its difficult to learn from some otherz (Predz for ex) who "teaches" with contempt and insult. However, does not mean that I cannot read a situation myself. I know that with 5 to 6 wickets in hand, scoring so slowly between 40-45 overs was real bad. This pitch is NOT that bad to score at RR 2.6, and while Hopes bowled well, we could have gotten a RR of 5 atleast during those overs! No?
No' date=' but it's not a bad idea to be learning from the likes of Ravi and Salil about cricket while you are posting is it?[/quote'] dude this is an online forum not frigging Greg Chappell's coaching class oh wait I forget Ravi and Salil are not even Chappell's level of cricketers so y should we listen to them when the whole Indian team didn't listen to someone who played the game longer and better then ravi and salil can ever dream of- bottomline if a cricketer wanted to learn something he would really go to a live cricket academy not visit ICF in the hope of the Ravis and Salils making him a cricket guru
dude this is an online forum not frigging Greg Chappell's coaching class oh wait I forget Ravi and Salil are not even Chappell's level of cricketers so y should we listen to them when the whole Indian team didn't listen to someone who played the game longer and better then ravi and salil can ever dream of- bottomline if a cricketer wanted to learn something he would really go to a live cricket academy not visit ICF in the hope of the Ravis and Salils making him a cricket guru
I'll reply to this post when I get some free time. Just want to watch the match for now.

This pitch is fcking damn slow guys.. Clarke was finished with the shot an hour before the ball came to him. I am surprised none of the commentators have picked on it and have mindlessly gone on harping about uneven bounce. If we keep it tight, it will be even harder when the spinners come on.