I still believe

Ram

This is a fcking slow pitch. IF we take some early wickets' date=' it will hard for the Aussies. [b']Early wickets though, thats the key.
Importantly for Aussies, I.S. not there : thats 20% advtg to them right there Even more importantly for Aus: Sreesanth *is* there...thats priceless advtg for them :hysterical:
if we had scored 280, fineleg would have said we are good 20 runs short of 300. he can never be satisfied.
umpire, At about 38th or 39th over, we looked good for even 300. But forget 300, surely we looked on course for 285-290...but then 5 or 6 overs for 13 runs!!! Can you believe it? Last 10 overs and we just crawled. Just dont know, what has gotten into Irfan Pathan when batting today, or fielding/bowling last match as well.
if we had scored 280, fineleg would have said we are good 20 runs short of 300. he can never be satisfied.
when we score 300, finey would say we are good 30-40 short of 350 :giggle:. This man has no limits. Like his brother yuseless singh, he wants every ball to go for six (even pathetic half trackers is good enough to get rid of him)
Mouni, I guess we can look at match thread to see if you are disappointed or happy with this score :P Were you not gunning for IKP and MSD to up the ante, when we were like 5 overs, 13runs at RR of 2.6 in the 40-45 overs?
i dont cry between the overs, i told u guys we goin to loose BEFORE the match started, gonna get some nice money on mah bets tonight :cantstop:. INDIA WILL NEVER LEARN.
i dont cry between the overs' date= i told u guys we goin to loose BEFORE the match started, gonna get some nice money on mah bets tonight :cantstop:. INDIA WILL NEVER LEARN.
Neither did I. I held back from posting until full 50 overz are done. Well, have you bet "real" money or is it ICF money? :D
Mouni, I guess we can look at match thread to see if you are disappointed or happy with this score :P Were you not gunning for IKP and MSD to up the ante, when we were like 5 overs, 13runs at RR of 2.6 in the 40-45 overs?
Do you realize that you are playing with other people who are very capable as well and can put rest to you "intelligent" calculations?