India have won both the Test series and ODI series! :yay:

Yep, we have won both the series. Sydney Test was ours. No one should say its a "draw". It was a clear Indian win if not for bucknor and benson. Great tour! 2-1 Test win for India 2-0 ODIs
Well said and well taken! As you said, it was a convincing 2 final victory...not expected by most of us. But, Dhonians have done it for India.
I agree I really think India if not 2-1 test series should have been 1-1 at most' date=' india got hosed in sydney.[/quote'] Yes and it well should have been but the stats won't change now and Oz will be on the other end of it one day. But I'm a believer that the man in the middle is there to do a job and when he stuffs it up against Oz of course I'll be angry but give me 15 minutes and I'll be over it cos nothing I can do would chane it.
Guest HariSampath

This may not have been the World cup, but it was a tri series between the WC champs, WC runners up and India....India won by blanking out Aus 2-0 in the finals. And if anyone hasn't checked, after Dhoni took over the Limited overs captaincy ( T20 plus 50 overs), the India -Aus scoreline combined for T20 and ODIs is now 7-6 in favor of India. Aus really has no answer to Dhoni and his boys !!!

Sorry I didn't know they have already had One Day International World Championships this year. My mistake!
Who the heck is talking abt World Cup here :banghead: And, this erases bad memories of WC...Are you a sore loser Aussie :hysterical: ?
Finally a good thread by Fineleg ! Yes ' date=' India did win both Test and ODI series !:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] We need such a historic win, to get such a truly historic thread from FL (preserve it for ever!, or hopefully this will be more common occurrence if we start doing this good!) :D This is fantastic really! I could not believe my eyes having walloped Aus at their home for this Finalz! Perth Test win was something I'll never forget either. I have grown up with a fascination for "fast and bouncy" Waca!
This may not have been the World cup, but it was a tri series between the WC champs, WC runners up and India....India won by blanking out Aus 2-0 in the finals. And if anyone hasn't checked, after Dhoni took over the Limited overs captaincy ( T20 plus 50 overs), the India -Aus scoreline combined for T20 and ODIs is now 7-6 in favor of India. Aus really has no answer to Dhoni and his boys !!!
how can 7-6 be no answer to dhoni boys , they are one game over .500 it is called even steven or very close not dominating by India as you suggest
Yep, we have won both the series. Sydney Test was ours. No one should say its a "draw". It was a clear Indian win if not for bucknor and benson. Great tour! 2-1 Test win for India 2-0 ODIs
yup, we win both series:yay::yay::two_thumbs_up:, and throught out the whole time, all u had to offer was negative bullshit says a lot about u dont it?:hysterical:

"hehehe", have you laughed enough? What a git you are! Incase you dont know, not everyone has the same level of optimism about the Team, and that is not a crime that people are not all of the same wavelength that you are. Get over the intolerance to other points of view.