India have won both the Test series and ODI series! :yay:

Now this is the kind of thread I like! :top:
I never thought I'll see a comprehensive ODI victory over Aus like this. WoW! Wow! Wow! SRT was the one who could have pulled it off, and he has. Bringing back Desert Storm like memory! Gosh that was many yearz back Desert Storm! I have video of the Desert Storm, I'll watch it again in the next few days in my VCR (not a dvd, but casette)

I can't believe that you come to Australia, cry the whole series about the umpires and the weed. Not to mention the apparent bully tactics! Does India have any real men or does Mumsy follow their little boys round with a tissue the size of a beach towel?

I can't believe that you come to Australia' date=' cry the whole series about the umpires and the weed. Not to mention the apparent bully tactics! Does India have any real men or does Mumsy follow their little boys round with a tissue the size of a beach towel?[/quote'] Well played to OZ too. Was a great series with respect to the high quality of cricket played. Shame it will be remembered for other things.
I can't believe that you come to Australia' date=' cry the whole series about the umpires and the weed. Not to mention the apparent bully tactics! Does India have any real men or does Mumsy follow their little boys round with a tissue the size of a beach towel?[/quote'] Real men?? What are they please clarify! They should be like side show bob symonds, steriod junkie hayden, yob ponting and chav clarke?
Well when you make racist remarks you admit that your wrong. You do not try to abandon a tour cos of it.
evidence ???? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: channel 9 is STILL trying to find some evidence.. where as I have evidence that Hayden said "India isnt winnning any games " and symo saying "when I see Indians celebrate it makes my blood boil"...:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: