What about Dravid's/Ganguly's/Sehwag's ODI career now?

Ganguly deserves respect for his ODI achievements of the past. However: Please keep quiet Dada and preserve that respect. Just why do you have to keep spoiling it all yourself time and again with comments (once to Harsha Bhogle a few years back which opened a whole can of worms with GC saga, when "No comments" would have been a good answer!), now these comments!? I think Ganguly's mouth is his biggest liability!

S.Ganguly or Slow Ganguly VVS Laxman or VERY VERY SLOW laxman These kind of tortoises are not fit enough to play one day cricket given its intensity today..... These guys may have defined that intensity but they are well past their primes and well into the dusk of their careers..... These guys need to shut up n give their best the borad will do the rest...................

Guest HariSampath

Dada ...recall ? He wont even get a phone call...I think he shouldnt be allowed into cricket grounds, even to watch ODIs...one of the worst characters to have played ODIs for India...should have never been selected in the first place.

Dada ...recall ? He wont even get a phone call...I think he shouldnt be allowed into cricket grounds' date=' even to watch ODIs...one of the worst characters to have played ODIs for India...should have never been selected in the first place.[/quote'] ru nuts hes our 2nd best ODI player only behind sachin, its guys like you and comm_box who disgrace the sport by callng legends names, wonder wat u achieved compared to ganguly twatt :finger:

@ the person Above @ Prince He may Have a Great Past...... But the Intensity levels of the game have changed...... Ganguly Is Too Old To handle Such Intensity....... Going by his past records he'll be able to handle the Intensity if he was 26 But he is not he is 35........ His Reflexes have slowed down He has slowed down considerably in running between wickets.....(though i wonder when he was quick) If Ganguly wants to play in the ODI's will he be able to go on till 2011 world cup???? If He Does he would have to take a walking stick along instead of a bat...........................

ru nuts hes our 2nd best ODI player only behind sachin, its guys like you and comm_box who disgrace the sport by callng legends names, wonder wat u achieved compared to ganguly twatt
First of all I didn't call Ganguly any names. It is a fact that he is a tortoise on cricket field and a below average bad fielder which makes him a big expense for the Indian side in ODI's. Second just don't think that I am a Ganguly basher. I supported him with my heart out when he was dropped during Greg Chapell's tenure. Ganguly was a great captan. But look what Ganguly is doing now. Instead of supporting the one day team after CB Series triumph he is still into himself and losing all the respect by making foolish statements.
Guest HariSampath
ru nuts hes our 2nd best ODI player only behind sachin, its guys like you and comm_box who disgrace the sport by callng legends names, wonder wat u achieved compared to ganguly twatt :finger:
Ganguly is not even equal to sachin Tendulkar's "behind" :finger:
Sigh................ Consider this for a clash of priorities, Captain of the Indian ODI cricket team : This is my team, I want young players and its important to send a message across. 35 year old batsman, just dropped from the team : My ODI career isnt over yet, I am hoping to make a comeback.Its upto the selectors to decide.
Corrected.
ru nuts hes our 2nd best ODI player only behind sachin, its guys like you and comm_box who disgrace the sport by callng legends names, wonder wat u achieved compared to ganguly twatt :finger:
None of us have achieved ANYTHING compared to dada or sachin or even Joginder Sharma. So none of us can discuss/analyse the team now?
ull be back dada' date=' dont worry bout that beast dhobi[/quote'] what have you achieved compared to Dhoni to call him names like that :hysterical:
@ Prince He may Have a Great Past...... But the Intensity levels of the game have changed...... Ganguly Is Too Old To handle Such Intensity....... Going by his past records he'll be able to handle the Intensity if he was 26 But he is not he is 35........ His Reflexes have slowed down He has slowed down considerably in running between wickets.....(though i wonder when he was quick) If Ganguly wants to play in the ODI's will he be able to go on till 2011 world cup???? If He Does he would have to take a walking stick along instead of a bat...........................
Do you know that youre talking to a Ganguly supporter? Rational dicussion doesnt work. Just try saying this: Ganguly good... Dhoni bad.... Greg Chappel devil.. etc You might get a free begali meal.
ull be back dada' date=' dont worry bout that beast dhobi[/quote'] SG is backed with his record and will-power, MSD is backed by SRT and his limelight due to T20 and aussies win. A strong game backed by strong will-power, records and performance can never stop SG and tactically dropping such players is unfair.
First of all I didn't call Ganguly any names. It is a fact that he is a tortoise on cricket field and a below average bad fielder which makes him a big expense for the Indian side in ODI's. Second just don't think that I am a Ganguly basher. I supported him with my heart out when he was dropped during Greg Chapell's tenure. Ganguly was a great captan. But look what Ganguly is doing now. Instead of supporting the one day team after CB Series triumph he is still into himself and losing all the respect by making foolish statements.
Frustration and past wounds are not letting him to stay cool, after all he was the one who induced fire in the team being an aggressive captain. Nevertheless, his fielding prowess is pounding expenses on Indian ODI side but, I think it may be overcome by other means provided Dada fires up with his bat. Only and only if he proves his worth with the bat, he mustnot be barred off the team...be fair.
Guest HariSampath
This machevillian cricketer should be axed from test squad let alone get recall for odis. This test series could prove to be one to many for dada
:hysterical: you mean the axe must fall on his neck, as like sacrificing a scapegoat :giggle:

Not at all. Ganguly should be brought back into the side just for all the drama he brings with him. He is the number one dramatic artist around...SRT et al cannot compare. He is truly the King, Prince, Princess and Queen of dramas and the Indian team need him for it...otherwise they will get bored and play bad cricket.