What about Dravid's/Ganguly's/Sehwag's ODI career now?

He SCARES bowlers...to keep him just as a hidden threat in the line up is already a psychological bonus...Ian Chappel pointed this out before India selected the test team for the Australian series. He was right. It's the same with one dayers.

I believe that the series victory closes the door on Dravid and Ganguly. Now' date=' Dhoni is all the more powerful as his stakes got higher. Uska raaj chalega abhi.[/quote'] Yep. They are gone forever. I'd like to see the both of them play ONE more time for India though, you know, like a testimonial. They deserve a proper farewell. Especially Ganguly, who was an incredible ODI batsman for India and a really good captain to boot Sehwag won't last long either - thank god for that. He was never that good in ODI cricket

Sourav Ganguly still wants to play in ODIs?????? I'll strive to return to ODI side: Sourav Ganguly PTI HALDIA (West Bengal), February 29: Star cricketer Sourav Ganguly on Friday said he would strive to get back to the Indian one day side. "I will strive to return to the national one day squad," Ganguly said after inaugurating the senior national women's soccer championship at the Durgachawk stadium. Ganguly was dropped from the Indian one day team for the ongoing tri-series in Australia. The former Indian cricket captain received a standing ovation from the capacity crowd as he took a lap of honour of the ground, accompanied by soccer stars Bhaichung Bhutia and Jose Barreto and swimmer Bula Chowdhury. Ganguly said he was happy to be in the industrial township. "I had received invitation to come here earlier also, but could not make it. Today, I am very happy". Twenty three teams are participating in the tournament to be played in four venues - Kolaghat, Haldia, Mahishadal and Tamluk in the East Midnapore district of West Bengal. http://cricket.indiatimes.com/Ill_strive_to_return_to_ODI_side/articleshow/2827415.cms