Look into the Mirror, Ian Chappel

There you go' date=' as usually just going by numbers. If only that would mean understanding cricket you'd be the Einstein by now. And I'm glad you think I'm wrong, thanks.[/quote'] I understand numbers is not your forte, single digit IQ and all that, but why start something when you can not finish it?? Sachin was "playing well" :hysterical::hysterical: If scoring at 36 is playing well I bet you would be orgasming every 2 minutes this series Down Under where he scored at twice that :hysterical:
I understand numbers is not your forte' date= single digit IQ and all that, but why start something when you can not finish it?? Sachin was "playing well" :hysterical::hysterical: If scoring at 36 is playing well I bet you would be orgasming every 2 minutes this series Down Under where he scored at twice that :hysterical:
I'm not gonna respond to the repeated personal attacks. But please keep your head buried under the sand and let us know from time to time how badly SRT has been playing, specially in the last tour. Or how SRT should retire right after he'll lose the #1 spot in the ICC ranking. Or how SRT must average 100+ in the next 100 test matches to be even compared to Ponting. After all laughter is indeed the best medicine.
Even if he wants to number crunch, sachins stats are as good as any player bar bradman! Lurker does not understand cricket, no doubt. He does not watch it anymore
Well you can keep regurgitating some context-less numbers as many times as you want and then pretend to understand cricket better than anyone, who's gonna stop you?
I'm not gonna respond to the repeating personal attacks. But please keep your head buried under the sand
Not gonna respond to personal attack followed by a personal attack? So not only is your IQ in single digits you also have a problem with English language. Not surprising really since you are the one with a "You either watch cricket or you are insane" school of thought!
and let us know from time to time how badly SRT has been playing, specially in the last tour. Or how SRT should retire right after he'll lose the #1 spot in the ICC ranking. Or how SRT must average 100+ in the next 100 test matches to be even compared to Ponting. After all laughter is indeed the best medicine.
Yeah yeah yeah. Stop putting words in my mouth. None of those statements can be attributed to me. I have criticized when its due, when it is not why should I criticize? It is only blind-as-a-bat fans like you who have this complex of attributing statements that have never been uttered by the other person. Now please get started on English :giggle:
Not gonna respond to personal attack followed by a personal attack? So not only is your IQ in single digits you also have a problem with English language. Not surprising really since you are the one with a "You either watch cricket or you are insane" school of thought! Yeah yeah yeah. Stop putting words in my mouth. None of those statements can be attributed to me. I have criticized when its due, when it is not why should I criticize? It is only blind-as-a-bat fans like you who have this complex of attributing statements that have never been uttered by the other person. Now please get started on English :giggle:
Yes, you must have 1000 IQ and you probably created English language as well. And yes, you never said something like those either, it's all other people's imagination :haha::haha::haha::haha: Already wasted a lot of time on ultimate stupidity, so go on have a blast
Yes, you must have 1000 IQ and you probably created English language as well. And yes, you never said something like those either, it's all other people's imagination :haha::haha::haha::haha: Already wasted a lot of time on ultimate stupidity, so go on have a blast
:hysterical::hysterical: Get the hell out of the kitchen and all that mate...and get started on English, after all you followed again with a personal attack, didnt you What a tool :hysterical:

Lurk brother.... What are we talking about here...ODI or Test? Here you go for ODIs in last 3 years..(Series, Year, --- Matches, Runs, Avg) Pak 04 --- 6 145 24.1 SL 05 ---- 6 231 46.2 SA 05 ---- 4 36 9.0 Pk 05 ---- 4 237 59.2 SL 06 ---- 1 2* -- DLF 06 -- 4 222 74.0 ICC 06 --- 3 74 24.0 SA 06 ---- 4 93 23.2 WI 06 ---- 4 191 63.6 SL 06 ----- 3 54 27.5 WC 07 --- 3 64 32.0 IR 07 ---- 1 4 4.0 FC 07 ---- 3 200 66.6 NW 07 --- 7 374 53.4 Aus 07 --- 7 278 39.7 Pak 07 --- 5 259 51.8 CB 08 --- 10 399 44.3 Total ---- 74 2864 42.1 So please play arround with these numbers and let us know where to find that magic number of 36? In last 32 ODIs he played, he barely managed to score 1510 runs @ abysmal 48.7 if that makes you happy. Now that doesn't mean he was not struggling. he did fail in few games in last 3 years. But despite all that this crappy batsmen who everyone praise managed to score @48 in last 30+ games.... How can I agree with you?

Last time Ian looked into a mirror, mirrors went on strike. He has a stinking mouth and anything that comes out that way stinks naturally. Guess close up should hire him as brand ambassador: "Commentary box mein badbudaar comments dete hein?" "Aap close up kyun nahi karte hein?"