All hail Shakib Al Hasan

GOAT WC performance  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Was the Shakib show the greatest ever overall performance by a player in WC history?

16 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

this is what happens when  there is not much sensible answers to be given ....calling  other idiot etc etc . A bowler avg:ing just 62  when all  others averages far better, which ever way you look at it is  far off from being even a satisfactory avg: . You shall believe in what ever you want , I shall stick with mine.

You sound like a idiot. If you did not watch the match don't comment based on scorecards. If a person judges Dhoni's avg solely on scorecards, automatically he will thrash us for asking Dhoni to be dropped. However if he watches the match and see's why Dhoni is able to keep a high avg, no way he will not agree with majority of population. Same logic applies here. The fact that you said you don't need to watch the match to know his avg etc etc is the sole reason I called you and idiot. Dropping numbers is easy, but why that number is being reflected like that is a different question all together. Get it? Still clueless? I can't help you then ...

52 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

You sound like a idiot. If you did not watch the match don't comment based on scorecards. If a person judges Dhoni's avg solely on scorecards, automatically he will thrash us for asking Dhoni to be dropped. However if he watches the match and see's why Dhoni is able to keep a high avg, no way he will not agree with majority of population. Same logic applies here. The fact that you said you don't need to watch the match to know his avg etc etc is the sole reason I called you and idiot. Dropping numbers is easy, but why that number is being reflected like that is a different question all together. Get it? Still clueless? I can't help you then ...

The fact that you have to bring Dhoni in who has (44.6,93.3)  in this world cup to defend Shakib's (62 avg:,5.78econ)  in bowling itself is enough for me to discontinue  with  this topic with you further. No body is saying Dhoni  has been100% perfect, but he has played some crucial knocks depending on the situation. Similarly Shakib too had his moments in bowling.  But  more importantly, Dhoni's stats(reflection of performance) is that of  almost 'great level' performance where as 'Shakib's  62  is extremely poor by any yardstick'.   

Edited by rtmohanlal