1st Test - NEW ZEALAND vs ENGLAND [5th DAY]

I'll keep updating these bets as often as the betting sites change them. Just a warning for you people who think the odds will remain the same all the way. They won't. Time your bets wisely. You will only get money AT THE ODDS YOU BET ON, and these might not be the odds displayed once the bet closes.

Just curious Pred - you keeping track of who put money down when the odds were at a certain number? (I'm expecting I'll still get the 97K paid out at 1.2? :D)
if u click on the bet or say click on new zeland for instance. u can easily read the stats there.. u can see ur name that u bet on 72 k on 5/6 odds now if u bet again on this bet.. it will show in those statz with diff oddz
Just curious Pred - you keeping track of who put money down when the odds were at a certain number? (I'm expecting I'll still get the 97K paid out at 1.2? :D)
Yes, the system does that automatically. You bet that f uckload of money at 6/5, so if the Kiwis DO manage to win, you get paid @ 6/5. Ching ching
Guest Hiten.
Was this in the main cricket thread?' date=' it should be posted as a copy[/quote'] It wasn't. It will be a good idea to copy thread or post a notice whenever there is a thread opened in betting sections

predz did talk about opening betting thread in the match thread of nz vs eng however, i think predator doesn't happen to have the mod rightz of cricket talk section.. hence he can't create such thread in cricket talk which if clicked, would direct u to betting section..

however' date=' i think predator doesn't happen to have the mod rightz of cricket talk section.. hence he can't create such thread in cricket talk which if clicked, would direct u to betting section..[/quote'] Yep. I can't post announcements/stickies 'cos i don't mod that forum. So next time, just read through the threads if you want to play
Yep. I can't post announcements/stickies 'cos i don't mod that forum. So next time, just read through the threads if you want to play
Can you do this ( see attachment ) Name your thread - LIVE BETTING - Eng v.s NZ ( 5th DAY ) As soon as we see it, we can discuss and/or sticky it
Guest Hiten.
Why does the font look different on that pic ? ...and no. Too much work yaar. Gotta copy the screen, then resize it, then upload it, etc. zzzz Just read the threads
arey... he meant copy the thread and paste it in cricket disc. I don't think he wants you to take screenshots
Why does the font look different on that pic ? ...and no. Too much work yaar. Gotta copy the screen, then resize it, then upload it, etc. zzzz Just read the threads
HUH? I am not asking you to make a screenshot, LOL I meant when you make a thread for eg Live Betting - India v.s Aus , you created it , then thread tools > copy thread > Destination forum = Cricket Talk takes like 4 seconds try a test one