Paying the price for Dhoni's Success.

Willow_on_fire

Irrespective of what views I have on animal sacrifice' date=' for everyone, religious practices are personal and public should not be commenting on them.[/quote'] as long as u dont take a life for the 'religious practice', then the rest are his private views. but this is really bad of msd.

Guest HariSampath

Did Dhoni really do that ?? I am really disgusted with Dhoni if he had played an active part in sacrificing a goat and it was not just a case of the priests doing it on their own. How the hell can killing a goat be a religious act , whichever religion does it ? Such absolutely primitive and barbaric acts in the name of religion has to be banned by law. If people like Dhoni do it, it gives it a measure of legitimacy too which is terrible. I am completely against killing of any animal , even for eating as it is my personal perspective, but this is not even slaughter for food, this is primitive stupid jungle kind of religious belief and so I strongly condemn Dhoni for this . I hope he reaps the consequences.

Umn...it is very dumb of Dhoni to agree to sacrificing a goat, and he should know better and not agree to whatever the stupid pandits say but it also can be said like this, maybe many people do this, and maybe he's been seeing it since childhood so he's used to it and thats why he didn't have a problem. Many people do it but because Dhoni is famous he will have to pay for the consequences. I think its unfair on him but he should've thought about it before doing such a thing........

Umn...it is very dumb of Dhoni to agree to sacrificing a goat' date=' and he should know better and not agree to whatever the stupid pandits say but it also can be said like this, maybe many people do this, and maybe he's been seeing it since childhood so he's used to it and thats why he didn't have a problem. Many people do it but because Dhoni is famous he will have to pay for the consequences. I think its unfair on him but he should've thought about it before doing such a thing........[/quote'] Well...I'm Dhoni fan too just like you and many others out here....but it really baffled me and probably many here rightly so when something like this was done by MSD.

Sickening ! It's a common practice not just in Jharkhand but also amongst the Rajputs /thakurs of Uttaranchal (This snakes's ancestors come from Uttaranchal) Another thing that is disturbing is his" friendship" with the politicians of Jharkhand. Every day they show him going to lagao haazari at some or the other politician friend's place. He makes Ganguly look like an angel.

yaar Jharkhand is a small state and mostly Ex-Biharis are there... and they need recognition in society that they are wealthy, powerful and have right connections.. thats why Dhoni is asked to attend few functions.. after all his family is settled there... Sehwag was picked up by BJP from the airport after his Multan Heroics... so nothing surprising there..that he is in demand there... after all he is the toast of the nation at present..

let's not jump the ship based on some unconfirmed media report.
It was shown on tv sarchasm.He did the tilak and aarti on the poor creature and offered it to the pujari. Of course he didn't perform the "bali" himself as the animal rights people would have pounced on him. But it is naive to believe that he didn't know what he was doing.

It was shown on tv sarchasm.He did the tilak and aarti on the poor creature and offered it to the pujari. Of course he didn't perform the "bali" himself as the animal rights people would have pounced on him. But it is naive to believe that he didn't know what he was doing.
i think then all Non-Vegetarians commit this sin...as they are also partner in crime.. when i buy chicken..they kill it before they give me..and they kill it because i am going to eat that... there is nothing wrong in these things...its after all food pyramid ....and we are at the top of that.. i see nothing wrong in that...He is after all not killing any human .. there are many mothers who willingly or unwillingly kill their girl child while it is in embryo..

Did you see Dhoni and the other loser with the goat in the pic?
They showed it on tv. Guyin blue...I know there is a certain amount of hypocricy involved in this but you can't compare the two. Sacrificing animals in the name of pleasing God is evil.And yes...it is only people who believe in sacrificing animals that go on to sacrifice kids too. (not saying all of them do) You have to be a really ujad gawar to believe in sacrificing. Why do it when you can instead break a coconut. Don't get me wrong...this is a practice followed even in my own family circle. People still do this when they perform puja of the local deities in villages.

They showed it on tv. Guyin blue...I know there is a certain amount of hypocricy involved in this but you can't compare the two. Sacrificing animals in the name of pleasing God is evil.And yes...it is only people who believe in sacrificing animals that go on to sacrifice kids too. (not saying all of them do) You have to be a really ujad gawar to believe in sacrificing. Why do it when you can instead break a coconut. Don't get me wrong...this is a practice followed even in my own family circle. People still do this when they perform puja of the local deities in villages.
I grew up in Bangalore bro...one of the best cities in India...and I have seen coconut breaking rituals.....but this animal killing is insane!!!!!

i personally would not do it...but if some one else is doing it...then i am not going to stop him...after all..that animal will be cooked and eaten by humans... its just that before being killed..they are fed good food..and attract attention.. and i firmly believe that god do not accept sacrifices...these are all man made rituals...followed by men.. but i am not against it..because that animal will be killed one day or the other...if not at a temple then probably at a butcher's Log...