Paying the price for Dhoni's Success.

Willow_on_fire

is this poor harmless animal.....:thumbs_down: http://www.cricketbuzz.org/2008/03/dhoni-sacrifices-goat-in-ranchi-temple.html Monday, March 10, 2008 Dhoni sacrifices Goat in a Ranchi Temple Indian ODI skipper M S Dhoni is in news again, but not for cricket. Dhoni today visited a temple in Ranchi and sacrificed a goat as part of temple rituals. He was seen performing all religious functions along with the temple priest. He did so in the presence of some political leaders and officials. Although animal sacrifice is very common in Jharkhand, the issue might snowball further, as Dhoni is associated with national pride and millions of cricket fans look to him as an idol. He has become a symbol of 'youth icon' in a very short period. However, the latest development could put him in trouble. The live footage of this ceremony is being telecasted by Star News, Aaj Tak and INDIA TV again and again.

actually all these bloody priest living in that temple should be prisoned.. what type of hindu temple is this where they allow sacrifice of an animal.. freakin pandits.. they really aren't one.. they are dhongiz.. all bloody dramebaaz
x2 Hate these sacrifices. I suppose all of us are not that better either till we eat meat. Some poor animal will be murdered anyways, whether ceremoniously or not.

I dont agree with Animal sacrifice but hey Muslims do it every year so whats the big deal ?
there are a lot of dumb****s in the world... maybe you want to join their ranks too since it seems acceptable behavior? see how your logic is flawed? i dont want to offend you, but your purile comment deserved a just as fitting and immate response.

there are a lot of dumb****s in the world... maybe you want to join their ranks too since it seems acceptable behavior? see how your logic is flawed? i dont want to offend you' date=' but your purile comment deserved a just as fitting and immate response.[/quote'] wow some reaction ... are u a vegetarian, do u not buy leather products ? if you cant answer No then maybe u want to join their ranks too ! BTW I said I dont agree that sacrificing animals is right but u cant say its something that is not common in India & Pak ...

he just followed wht he saw and thought from his childhood...
well...he seems to be an educated person....and it is the moral responsiblity of all educated ppl in today's world to eradicate all this primative age old crappy customs and beliefs....and think rationally. how can a goat's death bring good luck or success....or whatever crazy reason this stupid ritual was done for!!!