Paying the price for Dhoni's Success.

Willow_on_fire

To me ...sacrificing an animal to please God is as bad as hunting animals for pleasure.
yep...i agree. i would infact hope that "God would be very displeased" by this sort of inhumane act. Since we cant ask God to confirm, Lets ask SRT if he is displeased. Ok, dont mean to distract the seriousness of the issue with a joke, but really MSD needs to use his brains.

yep...i agree. i would infact hope that "God would be very displeased" by this sort of inhumane act. Since we cant ask God to confirm, Lets ask SRT if he is displeased. Ok, dont mean to distract the seriousness of the issue with a joke, but really MSD needs to use his brains.
seems like u got something now to continue ur non-stop ranting...

oh nooooooo.. all the dramaqueens have teamedup in this thread... its his personal issue... some believe in god and some dont.. its all ones belief.. so wats the prob with u guys?
They're probably all members of PETA. Bah. I need to get my counter-PETA bandwagon going.

oh nooooooo.. all the dramaqueens have teamedup in this thread... its his personal issue... some believe in god and some dont.. its all ones belief.. so wats the prob with u guys? a bunch of hyprocrites crying horse... pathetic...
don't :(( man...just chill.....nobody called you pathetic...stop behaving like a bacha.

:hahaha: 2 page thread for Dhoni offering a sacrifice. And to all those who vehemently protested the *dastardly* act, I expect you all, the next time you are witness to a miscarriage of justice that is meted out to any living creature, to drop all the work you are doing then pronto and immediately render full assistance to that living being, even if it means skipping a day in work or for that matter, emptying your bank account or selling your house. If only people had some consistent standards :haha:

its his personal issue... some believe in god and some dont.. its all ones belief.. so wats the prob with u guys?
Before *you* rant like a madman, read your above statement. No one is questioning his belief in God or not. Thats his personal issue - agreed. Whats being questioned, is killing an animal. Thats not based on his highness MSD's whims and fancies. Hope you get it.

:hahaha: 2 page thread for Dhoni offering a sacrifice. And to all those who vehemently protested the *dastardly* act, I expect you all, the next time you are witness to a miscarriage of justice that is meted out to any living creature, to drop all the work you are doing then pronto and immediately render full assistance to that living being, even if it means skipping a day in work or for that matter, emptying your bank account or selling your house. If only people had some consistent standards :haha:
One of these days I should throw out some of my photos of my non-vegetarian cooking just to see how riled up some of this lot get. :D

One of these days I should throw out some of my photos of my non-vegetarian cooking just to see how riled up some of this lot get. :D
:haha: Who knows, the people here might be so horrified, they might send hit-men to terminate you.. :D

The first step to right a wrong is always to realize it's wrong. And yes, I'm a meat-eater, tried vegetarianism successfully for couple of months, failed after that but I've significantly reduced my meat consumption so far.

Before *you* rant like a madman, read your above statement. No one is questioning his belief in God or not. Thats his personal issue - agreed. Whats being questioned, is killing an animal. Thats not based on his highness MSD's whims and fancies. Hope you get it.
So are you against Bakri Id especially the non euthanized killing in the name of Halal ? No Dhimmi answer please !

I dont know why you folks are confusing non-vegetarian cuisine with this mentality to "please God by killing an animal".
That is because, we see you protesting when you see someone killing an animal for sacrifice on one hand and angrily walk out of the house/office, head straight for the nearest restaurant and order a chicken burger and continue to condemn Dhoni, as you keep munching away at the burger. See the connection ?

if u can eat an animal based on ur whims n fancies, why not him.. why shud he b a saint? hes jus an ordinary humab being who plays cricket for his country....

That is because, we see you protesting when you see someone killing an animal for sacrifice on one hand and angrily walk out of the house/office, head straight for the nearest restaurant and order a chicken burger and continue to condemn Dhoni, as you keep munching away at the burger. See the connection ?
Exactly....

So are you against Bakri Id especially the non euthanized killing in the name of Halal ? No Dhimmi answer please !
I am against killing an animal in the name of sacrifice to God, whether it is bakri id or other "festive or cricket-success" occasions.

The first step to right a wrong is always to realize it's wrong. And yes' date=' I'm a meat-eater, tried vegetarianism successfully for couple of months, failed after that but I've significantly reduced my meat consumption so far.[/quote'] I understand and appreciate your stand. I am perfectly fine with both vegetarians and meat-eaters. Eating meat doesnt make anyone a villain of life, nor does being vegetarian make someone a champion of mercy.