Holy mother, not again !

Ram

No thanks man' date=' i don't think i'd like Sri Lanka. LTTE toh meri sahi g@and maaregi[/quote'] "God will punish u ... "(my high school frustrated Accounts treacher used to tell us this ) u played with our emotions ... tere ko ravan le ke jayega .. dekh tu beta Tics ... pls isko gaali de :dance:. he played with my emotions
Guest HariSampath

The pitch has certainly not been prepared over the required time as it had been raining till 2 days back, for last 15 days. Chepauk always has good bounce and we saw that today. Chepauk has never been a "green pitch", but if fast bowlers bowl well they will get something on first day, but the bowling today was terrible. It will certainly turn by tomorrow, it will be slow turn and this by itself is of no use as Kumble is not a big spinner. Harbhajan can do well if it starts turning big. At the moment SA had the best of batting conditions and are piling it on. If India play extremely well from here on, that is we need to get them out within 400, score close to 500 and hope to catch them on a spinning pitch by 4th day, but I dont think this is going to happen. In fact I think SA will be pushing us in the test match if they play till lunch tomorrow and dont lose more than 2 wkts. From then on, it just takes one session of good cricket by SA and/or bad cricket from India, and we could be facing trouble. Steyn will have good bounce to work with and Paul Harris who had done well against us may also have something in it. If India has to have any chance of winning the test, it takes aggressive batting sustained over several sessions and I dont think we are capable of this. By tomorrow tea, we will know better how much wicket will assist bowlers, by then SA bowlers will be on the job.

Hmmmm....yeah, I saw the bounce. A few kept low though...signs of unevenness? What you say is right...a bad session after a 400+ score will have us firmly on the defensive. We really have to take the initiative early tomorrow...RP had an ordinary day but Sreesanth actually bowled well in spurts and was unlucky not to get amongst the wickets. RP looked really underdone...lacking match fitness? Has he been playing domestic cricket? Very disapponinted with his effort today. Never mind. Hope he bounces back big tomorrow. All we need is for him and Sreesanth to chip in the wickets column with the new ball and the tail should be run through without too much ado and the score manageable. Let's hope they lift... The side looked lackadaisical today...no energy...except for Kumble, who never stops trying (even he was not quite there in rhythm), nearly everyone looked of colour. They better shake of the cobwebs quicksmart. Cheers Hari, and catch you on the flipside of tomorrows play.