Should feed be banned ???

suraj

Should feed be banned ???  

1. 1.

• Yes, ban the feed
    • no, continue the feed
    • Don't care whether Feed stays or goes

here is an example of what I see under new posts .. I am interested in reading about bhajji but I dont think I would like to read 4 articles on the same subject from different news websites .. Just an example !!!! :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove:
I think a lot of new members simply get turned off when they visit the forum and see 5 pages of "Feed" threads with each news repeated 4-5 times and 0 responses on each thread this was the case today when I referred someone to ICF and all they saw was 5 pages of boring, repeated news feed with 0 interaction among members
here is an example of what I see under new posts .. I am interested in reading about bhajji but I dont think I would like to read 4 articles on the same subject from different news websites .. Just an example !!!! :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove:
please disable feeds from search/new posts. thankyou.
I think a lot of new members simply get turned off when they visit the forum and see 5 pages of "Feed" threads with each news repeated 4-5 times and 0 responses on each thread this was the case today when I referred someone to ICF and all they saw was 5 pages of boring, repeated news feed with 0 interaction among members
Have Disabled the News Directory for Registered users.. Moderators (esp. Chandan) can still see the directory and move to main forum the threads they he/she wants.
Have Disabled the News Directory for Registered users.. Moderators (esp. Chandan) can still see the directory and move to main forum the threads they he/she wants.
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
I will start a universal "Bots Rights Organization" (BRO). When women chatter the same things over and over' date=' no one complains. But when feed does, he is banned? This is violation of bots right.:mad:[/quote'] lol lol lol lol no comments man.....dont wanna offend either bots or women...both are required by us men lol