Tiger woods the most dominant player in his sport

novpj

Its about time we gie Tiger the credit he deserves. In my book he is the most dominant player in his sport. People mention Federer, Schumacher but I dont think they come close. Golf is not a sport where players have winning streaks but Tiger has put on multiple streaks. Also the way he performs under pressure is unmatched. If you want to see what he does under pressure - see his putt today on the 72nd hole. No human being alive comes close to being so clutch.

I share your awe, novpj. Fourteen majors at the age of 32- one doesn't know what superlatives to use. He got this one battling a knee injury, too. Anyone who is lacking inspiration and is looking for an example of how singlemindedness and sheer, dogged hard work matters above all else only need look at this man. Genius.

There are so many great Tiger moments - I have decided to post my top 5. Here's the first: 16th hole in 2005 Masters. An unbelievable chip from off the green. The kicker is that as Tiger hits his chip you can hear Lanny Wadkins in the background saying that there was a good chance that he couldnt hit it closer to the hole than Dimarco's tee shot. fEndn1QAqeE

#3 Tiger moment: 2008 Bay hill - 24 footer to win on the 72nd hole UcxZy-abRbU
Nice one. Thanks for posting. I have one question. How come Tiger needs extensive knee surgery? Golf is hardly physically taxing.

Nice one. Thanks for posting. I have one question. How come Tiger needs extensive knee surgery? Golf is hardly physically taxing.
tiger woods swings the golf club at 127 miles per hour(really) and he puts strain on his left leg after he strikes the ball(on his downswing).his is a special case.most golfers have back problems.

Hope this answers your question - look at his extension and stress on the knee after impact Xy9GTAENiJA&feature=related