Over merging

@ Rajeev Why dont you people Formulate Certain codes Breaching which the thread will be merged??? Starting a thread can be easy but keeping it active is definitely not easy............. Some credit has to be given to the person who has started a thread and kept it alive......... Plz Consider this when you merge threads............. I aint complaining i am just giving a few suggestions to satisfy people who are complaining

i think Chandan is doing a fantastic job in moderating this forum... i quite like the clean look...and some unnecessary threads merged to keep the clutter at one place... just now there are two threads on the comment of Keppler wessels.... if posters read the forum before posting....it will make the job of chandan a lot easier...

Why dont you people Formulate Certain codes Breaching which the thread will be merged??? Starting a thread can be easy but keeping it active is definitely not easy............. Some credit has to be given to the person who has started a thread and kept it alive......... Plz Consider this when you merge threads............. I aint complaining i am just giving a few suggestions to satisfy people who are complaining
Aree hero You haven't been here during match threads, there are like 10 diff threads talking abt the sane thing How can you set rules for common sense? if something is being talked about then u merge it unless the poster genuinely missed it
if something is being talked about then u merge it unless the poster genuinely missed it
It's reasonable to say that a lot of merging has been unnecessary. Like the Gambhir issue was merged with team selection issue. One is a particular issue and the other is a general issue. You have named the website as indiancricketfans.com. So the voice of the fans is the most important. May be if you had named it as rajivcricket.com then you could have done all the over merging.
It's reasonable to say that a lot of merging has been unnecessary. Like the Gambhir issue was merged with team selection issue. One is a particular issue and the other is a general issue. You have named the website as indiancricketfans.com. So the voice of the fans is the most important. May be if you had named it as rajivcricket.com then you could have done all the over merging.
ouch:((
ouch:((
Vow, really getting cheeky and the next poster after that agreeing from his comfort zone Mr. commbox, it's really simple to put the mod on the spot isn't it..I mean what does it take to do it Simply put their name in there and protest, no problems no hassle..you get to be hero in front of others and it doesn't matter if you make your point or not, you simply call out the mods name and put a .com after that and its all over right Why don't you state your opinion besides putting your rebellious profile out there, be man for a change Got it bud I don't expect cheap "ouched" and "giggled" by secondary individuals while I am addressing this person
Vow, really getting cheeky and the next poster after that agreeing from his comfort zone Mr. commbox, it's really simple to put the mod on the spot isn't it..I mean what does it take to do it Simply put their name in there and protest, no problems no hassle..you get to be hero in front of others and it doesn't matter if you make your point or not, you simply call out the mods name and put a .com after that and its all over right Why don't you state your opinion besides putting your rebellious profile out there, be man for a change Got it bud I don't expect cheap "ouched" and "giggled" by secondary individuals while I am addressing this person
O my god. How over sensitive! Get a sense of humour.

I May be new But i am good at administrative suggestions I dont say that you should accept what i say but i only humbly state that when you are looking at the long term prospect of this website plz consider my views............. And Chill things up all of us belong to the same religion called INDIAN CRICKET FANS I ain't got anything against anyone..............:two_thumbs_up:

I May be new But i am good at administrative suggestions I dont say that you should accept what i say but i only humbly state that when you are looking at the long term prospect of this website plz consider my views............. And Chill things up all of us belong to the same religion called INDIAN CRICKET FANS I ain't got anything against anyone..............:two_thumbs_up:
Hero..tx Everything is cool
You need this advice more than me, and its been long coming...we all know abt it hero, i have been here in this since longtime I can tell the difference between humor and nonsense
A lot of what I post is very tongue in cheek. Just like what fineleg does. The fact you dont understand this is something you need to analyis. Er, dont throw the I have been here a long time card in. That does not add any significance to whether your posts are wrong or right! Also I have made a constructive point that MANY posters agree with. Many media organisations publish views that criticise them and they dont mind this, in fact many encourage this. It shows their strength and it shows they are willing to improve and listen to their readers/viewers. I was joking about the ivory towers and the mods. Maybe there was some truth in it! Thanks from hero dsr!

LOL, don't you see that you have a problem wih almost everything? Infact DSR, I agreed on many of your points! not many did but anyways everything isn't out there in the open so you wouldn't know ..not sure what Finleg has to do with this You go ahead and make your threads, if its similar to something out there; we will merge it..simple as that Infact I would appreciate it if you and others would look around before opening a new thread in a jiffy