Announced- India Squad T20Is against Sri Lanka

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

oh really wanna go down that road where he went ahead cox other didnt have anything left to play....challele 

1. who scored more in last IPL? Rahul
  2. Who has better avg in t20 ? Rahul
  3. Who has better s/r in t20? Rahul
  4. Who has 100s in t20 ? Rahul
  5. Who had better avg n s/r in bang series ? Rahul
  6. Who scored more in Eng t20 series when both played ? Rahul 
  7. Who scored more when last time WI came to india ? Rahul
  8. Who has better avg in 2019 T20 ?Rahul
  9. Who has more 50 in 2019 t20 ?Rahul ...actually dhawan has none
  10. Who has better s/r int20 2019?Rahul
  11. Who scored more in last innings that they played together ? Rahul

u want one point-le le rotlu :phehe:, 1 fraud number le le 11 men to piche hi hai

On apsect that to when target was over ....this is why no one wants dhawan

Being very selective. Once again taking everything in account side by side Dhawan outscored him.

For the millionth time I am resatating it the choice between Rahul and Dhawan is not binary in T20, both should play. Now you can go back to being stupid.

2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Only a minor fact that he was brutally exposed as a flat track bully  and that his replacements since then - First Shaw and then Mayank have done much better.

I agree Shaw and Agarwal have capitalised that is why I said as a backup. Today Agarwal is ahead of him.

Edited by Khota
14 minutes ago, Khota said:

Being very selective. Once again taking everything in account side by side Dhawan outscored him.

Ur being selective i showed u in how many aspect rahul has dominated dhawan.

U want me to show side by side how many times rahul has dominated dhawan....dnt ask for more embarrassment... 

14 minutes ago, Khota said:

For the millionth time I am resatating it the choice between Rahul and Dhawan is not binary in T20, both should play. Now you can go back to being stupid.

No both cant play there is only position for 2....dhawan has done nothing in t20 to even command a place. He cant even make a place in 5-6 sides around the world 

Ur being selective i showed u in how many aspect rahul has dominated dhawan.

U want me to show side by side how many times rahul has dominated dhawan....dnt ask for more embarrassment... 

No both cant play there is only position for 2....dhawan has done nothing in t20 to even command a place. He cant even make a place in 5-6 sides around the world 

He just outscored your boy. How does that not gaurantee a place?

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

He just outscored your boy. How does that not gaurantee a place?

Like how umesh outscoring kohli in few test matches doesnt guarntee him spot as batsman

If he wants a spot a on outscoring in 1-2 innings wait till i show how many times kl has outscored him. 

N outscored where ? 

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Like how umesh outscoring kohli in few test matches doesnt guarntee him spot as batsman

If he wants a spot a on outscoring in 1-2 innings wait till i show how many times kl has outscored him. 

N outscored where ? 

In a three match series. Comparison of Umesh and Kohli is a very poor example. I know you can do better.

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

In a three match series. Comparison of Umesh and Kohli is a very poor example. I know you can do better.

So isnt using one game where other didnt get to bat much is a great xample

And whole career where dhawan doesnt even come close to rahul is great xample :cheer::cheer:.

Acha 1 baat bta so how ru saying dhawan is ahead of kl in test when the last series they played together in test kl scored way more runs then dhawan. Fassa

N how do u give ipl xample when kl scored more in IPL. Fir fassa

Kl outscored dhawan im england t20 series.....world champions 

Fir fassa

So isnt using one game where other didnt get to bat much is a great xample

And whole career where dhawan doesnt even come close to rahul is great xample :cheer::cheer:.

Acha 1 baat bta so how ru saying dhawan is ahead of kl in test when the last series they played together in test kl scored way more runs then dhawan. Fassa

N how do u give ipl xample when kl scored more in IPL. Fir fassa

Kl outscored dhawan im england t20 series.....world champions 

Fir fassa

We were talking about T20. Now you want to shift gears. Can you make up your mind and tell me what you want to discuss.

6 hours ago, Khota said:

We were talking about T20. Now you want to shift gears. Can you make up your mind and tell me what you want to discuss.

IPL , england series was t20.....

actually dhawan name cant be even taken in one line to rahul. Only an idiot will call someone avg 27 and s/r 128 better then somene avg 43 with s/r 148 on based off one game where 2nd didnt get to bat much but then again that idiot claimed once a bowler who played one match was better then the one who had most wkts in decade

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

IPL , england series was t20.....

actually dhawan name cant be even taken in one line to rahul. Only an idiot will call someone avg 27 and s/r 128 better then somene avg 43 with s/r 148 on based off one game where 2nd didnt get to bat much but then again that idiot claimed once a bowler who played one match was better then the one who had most wkts in decade

You need to show me that you have atleast one semmester worth of stats before discussing averages etc.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

You need to show me that you have atleast one semmester worth of stats before discussing averages etc.

semester kya tu year le 

In 2019

Dhawan 12 games - 272 runs ...s/r 110...0-50s (sharamnaak record)

Kl rahul 9 games 356 runs....s/r142 ...4-50s

In IPL

KL scored more runs then dhawan in 2 less game

Total domination

Aur kuch ...

now only a failure in math will say dhawan is better then KL. Forget comparisons dhawan on those numbers doesnt even deserve a place in INDIA-A t20 side.

semester kya tu year le 

In 2019

In IPL

KL scored more runs then dhawan in 2 less game

Total domination

Aur kuch ...

now only a failure in math will say dhawan is better then KL. Forget comparisons dhawan on those numbers doesnt even deserve a place in INDIA-A t20 side.

So you don't have a year worth of stats.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

So you don't have a year worth of stats.

bolti band ho gayi to ab worth word hi use krega

Read again

In 2019