Which posters do you find annoying?

King Tendulkar

Well i don't hate any other poster coz IMO I think i am the worst :laugh: So if i hate someone, i d rather hate myself first.I am here onboard not to hate others, but explore and collect more information about the game, involve in discussions, raise my point and convince others about the validity of my point.Whenever i am not able to convince anyone, i don't like to fight, but rather say No Problems, Lets agree to disagree to it on a happy note since both of us are not able to come to a common consensus. Yes there are some posters that someone hates here, but i am not sure whether any poster is "hatable".h4te, flamy and Desi are brilliant with their funz and stuffz.BB Wicky Shano are pretrty good as well.Prof, Dhondy Bumper and Sriram are magical with their insightful posts.I find myself more annoying than anyone else on this forum.
This is getting confusing. Is there any other poster apart from me whom you guys keep referring to?

who are you to tell someone to get the eff out? someone's level of liking or disliking ICF is NOT measured by his displeasure in reading your posts. You need to stop talking to people with a condescending attitude...you are a nobody and neither am I ....your level of bravado is limited to making few measurable posts on a cricket forum on the internet... sure you are known for your articulate' date=' intelligent posts but that no way defies your personality big enough to rise above everyone. Your condescending attitude peppered by ":haha:" makes you a complete d!ck[/quote'] And reg. Messers ‘Whiney’ Yoda, he has repeatedly pointed out how he finds the moderation here despicable and biased. Keeping in mind that he is one of the oldest posters here, I made a very magnanimous suggestion and offered to make him a Mod (of course, provided the other admins accept it as well) and see what kind of moderation he does. But Mr.Yoda wouldn’t have any of it. So maybe he should just follow his own advice and quit this forum… Just saying.. :) And come on fakey…You talk about people being condescending? You of the ‘Look at these cheap Indians wearing these cheap shoes’ fame? Puhleezzzzzzzzzz…! :laugh:

And reg. Messers ‘Whiney’ Yoda, he has repeatedly pointed out how he finds the moderation here despicable and biased. Keeping in mind that he is one of the oldest posters here, I made a very magnanimous suggestion and offered to make him a Mod (of course, provided the other admins accept it as well) and see what kind of moderation he does. But Mr.Yoda wouldn’t have any of it. So maybe he should just follow his own advice and quit this forum… Just saying.. :)
Stop making a fool of yourself. You probably don't even know the history of this board and why it was created. Ask one of the founders and you will know why quality of moderation is a big deal for some of us. I have brought up moderation issues may be about a total of 5-10 times in the few years I have been here and have forced the hand of some of the moderators/founders to keep themselves in check and will continue to do so as long as I am around. I am one of the initial posters who actually recruited people to this site when we barely had 10 members and surely know when it is time to leave without newbies like you trying to tell me.

Guys, this was meant to be a fun thread. There is no reason to get into bad blood here. The site is nothing without the huge variety of posters we have here ranging in interests, posting patterns, and temperaments. Chill out and have fun in the thread. I don't want to close it because it leads to needless fights. :D

Stop making a fool of yourself. You probably don't even know the history of this board and why it was created. Ask one of the founders and you will know why quality of moderation is a big deal for some of us. I have brought up moderation issues may be about a total of 5-10 times in the few years I have been here and have forced the hand of some of the moderators/founders to keep themselves in check and will continue to do so as long as I am around. I am one of the initial posters who actually recruited people to this site when we barely had 10 members and surely know when it is time to leave without newbies like you trying to tell me.
Calm down your highness, no need to get your BP over the roof. And 5-10 times? What, in a day?And if you love this place so dearly, go on, be a Mod. It’s an open offer. Not that I care much about your whinings, but somebody has to point it out. Anyways, enjoy your day. :icflove:

And reg. Messers ‘Whiney’ Yoda, he has repeatedly pointed out how he finds the moderation here despicable and biased. Keeping in mind that he is one of the oldest posters here, I made a very magnanimous suggestion and offered to make him a Mod (of course, provided the other admins accept it as well) and see what kind of moderation he does. But Mr.Yoda wouldn’t have any of it. So maybe he should just follow his own advice and quit this forum… Just saying.. :) And come on fakey…You talk about people being condescending? You of the ‘Look at these cheap Indians wearing these cheap shoes’ fame? Puhleezzzzzzzzzz…! :laugh:
VERY ANNOYING. I HATE YOUUUUUU WITH A PASSION:finger:
Calm down your highness, no need to get your BP over the roof. And 5-10 times? What, in a day?And if you love this place so dearly, go on, be a Mod. It’s an open offer. Not that I care much about your whinings, but somebody has to point it out. Anyways, enjoy your day. :icflove:
OMG MORE ANNOYING :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Guys, this was meant to be a fun thread. There is no reason to get into bad blood here. The site is nothing without the huge variety of posters we have here ranging in interests, posting patterns, and temperaments. Chill out and have fun in the thread. I don't want to close it because it leads to needless fights. :D
:dito: