Match Thread - India vs Bangladesh, U19 WC Final

Mosher

Looks like Bangladeshs are up to their usual hijinks when like the eid moon they end up achieving something on the cricket field and have to show their true colours. Reminds me of that nidahas trophy match where for a wrong decision by an umpire shakib demanded that the batsmen walk out and after they didn't and won the match they celebrated like hooligans by doing the nangin dance. Chutye log. 

57 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

No you don't, you're seeing something else clearly because at 5+ seconds the event has already happened. From what I see he was just trying to get away from the Banger player & whether he tried to snatch the flag is not even recorded in that instant. Try playing the clip in slow mo at 1/4 the normal pace.

Yes you do. Stop making sh*t up. Do not defend this garbage behaviour. If he atleast punched that other guy, I would have been ok with it (that guy was being annoying as hell) but to try to snatch another country's flag is out right desrespectful

im1.jpg

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

vihari and sandeep sharma were both from 2012. others made it close to ind A such as aparajith.

That's it but we both know they are not cut for long, 2016,2018 were the better batch armaan, sarfaraz, Kishan, avesh should have been playing by now, Shaw, Gill, mavi, should have been there.