Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

This is breaking my heart. Nobody on here seems to care about amits' feelings. Don't worry amits babu, i have taken the liberty of making you a little profile on shaadi.com. Once it goes through screening (inshallah) you will have loads of ugly Indian girls queuing up to spend a night in your room with curtains, fans and engineering books

i cant understand y is everyone making fun of me. it is not a good thing to make fun of someone. also, sail & blue_billion, plz tell about the delhi girl u ppl know about. and i am looking for a true girl-friend, not 1 night-stands

Guest HariSampath
i cant understand y is everyone making fun of me. it is not a good thing to make fun of someone. also, sail & blue_billion, plz tell about the delhi girl u ppl know about. and i am looking for a true girl-friend, not 1 night-stands
If you are looking for a true g/f you wouldnt worry about 7-8 days and a bet...so stop making a fool of yourself and dont think others here are taken in by your so called "innocence"...grow up

only 3 more days left now. PLZ HELP plz help me. i am feeling in the same way as a cricketer who is too slow to play even test match cricket will feel when suddenly asked to play 20/20 cricket and score at over 9 runs per over

There must be 500 million women in the country. Of those, 100 million could be in the range you are looking for. A few million must be in and around Delhi. Still no luck? I don't mean to be rude but I have to ask...are you Elephant man or something?

only 3 more days left now. PLZ HELP plz help me. i am feeling in the same way as a cricketer who is too slow to play even test match cricket will feel when suddenly asked to play 20/20 cricket and score at over 9 runs per over
Why the hell do you even want our help anyways?! Most of us don't even live in India and are hence too impure to do you any favors.