So who to blame?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. So who to blame?

• Batsman
    • Bowlers
    • Captain Wrogn
    • Bewda
    • ICF fans
    • None - Inshallah We played very well & we are best team in world.

12 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

They only lost in England to England in the 2005 epic Ashes.. i dont recall any other time in the 90s or early 2000s where Aus lost in England, unless I am mistaken so please feel free to correct me.

England only became a good team from mid 2000s onwards and they haven't won a single Ashes in England since 2001. England was a very weak team before that in the 90s.

7 hours ago, Cricwala said:

Windies beat good teams everywhere....so did Aus. We aren't expecting that ATG status - but atleast give us the narrow 1-0 wins, battling draws, or hard-fought losses that the 2000s team gave us. In that period, this was our SENA record, against mostly tougher SENA teams  

Aus: 1-1 in 2003-04; 1-2 loss in 2007-08

Eng: 1-1 draw in 2002; 1-0 win in 2007

SA: 0-1 loss in 2001-02; 1-2 loss in 2006-07, 1-1 draw in 2010-11

NZ: 0-2 loss in 2002; 1-0 win in 2009

Kohli-Shaz have delivered two absolute drubbings in SENA: 1-4 loss in Eng and 0-2 in NZ (pitches in 2002 loss were much-much worse). A drubbing in Aus later this year is on the cards...

Why has our SENA standard fallen below the earlier level when other teams have regressed and our own pace attack now is better? Yes, we don't have a fab 4 batting line up like earlier, but has this TM bothered to groom young batsmen properly?

We drew in Aus 2003 when they missed their best bowlers. England in 2002 was a middling team. NZ in 2009 was a below average team. We all expected us to win there. This NZ team isn't a pushover at home.