Anime/Manga Thread

I6MTW

Just now, I6MTW said:

@Vijy Any shows like Saiki K. That is one of the funniest shows I've seen in Anime. 

nothing quite like Saiki K. with that said, here are some possibilities:

Asobi Asobase

Gintama

Sakamoto desu ga?

daily life of high school boys

nichijou

SKET dance

cromartie high school

Just now, Vijy said:

nothing quite like Saiki K. with that said, here are some possibilities:

Asobi Asobase

Gintama

Sakamoto desu ga?

daily life of high school boys

nichijou

SKET dance

cromartie high school

I have seen daily life of high school boys. Wasnt as good as Saiki K.

Gintama from where should I watch? I saw the first 7-8 episodes and I wasn't impressed. But they say you have to keep watching to like it. 

Just now, I6MTW said:

I have seen daily life of high school boys. Wasnt as good as Saiki K.

Gintama from where should I watch? I saw the first 7-8 episodes and I wasn't impressed. But they say you have to keep watching to like it. 

Saiki K is one of the best for sure. hard to find something that is the same. Asobi Asobase is very wacky - you should first type it into Youtube, look at some clips, and decide whether it's for you; it's a huge personal fav of mine. likewise for nichijou and cromartie high school (latter is pretty short).

SKET dance is a bit different because it has a more grounded plot, with more drama (although primary focus is still comedy).

gintama is hit or miss. I like it, but I am not one of those super-fans. I would say that since you saw 7-8 episodes, it doesn't really get that much better. in this case, you may be better off leaving it since comedy taste is very subjective.