Is Lara's 400 in danger?

DomainK

beta' date=' back into reality, the guy has no footmovment at all, he is no where near the class of tendu.. a complete flat track and u guys are getting to happy, how hard is it to score 400 in a really dead wicket, sun beaming out, and unexperienced bowling line-up..[/quote']
no puttar, i didnt say that, i said tendulkar is selfish but d/g are tigers.. do u have comprehension problems? Tendulkar is classy player destroyed many attacks, him lara, werew playing when bowlers were at their peaks, waqar,wasim, akthar, ,, but sehwaq has to face the broads, samis and co.. even i could have scored 400 on this pitch..
Classic :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
i am now leaving this website, ym advice to some of u guys is to enjoy life, it is not long before u realize you regret about misin out on things.. so please do be socially active, go out play with freinds, posting online everyday on a forum is quite sad.. when im in work, i will ahev to look for new forums to discuss, how would they treat me? if my own kind kick me out with chappal, how can i expect any worse from them.. goodbye..
Who kicked you with Chappal ? I thought ICF $ were for betting. I didn't know you could buy ICF Chappal with $$ to beat somebody.:D Also you don't necessarily need to be classy to get results. My 1995 corolla has rolled over 200k miles and still works. A BMW or Merc might also achieve this. But does that make corolla as classy as BMW ?:D Beat me if it is a bad analogy:damnmate:
i am now leaving this website, ym advice to some of u guys is to enjoy life, it is not long before u realize you regret about misin out on things.. so please do be socially active, go out play with freinds, posting online everyday on a forum is quite sad.. when im in work, i will ahev to look for new forums to discuss, how would they treat me? if my own kind kick me out with chappal, how can i expect any worse from them.. goodbye..
later, puttar.