How long before we see a triple from one of the trinity

Nothing. Sehwag = 4750 runs from 55 games at avg of 54 Ganguly = 6581 runs from 104 games at 42 Now which one of these belongs in the trinity with SRT and RSD?
ganguly will be known for his captainship/leadership...not scoring the trinity crap..it should have diff part of the game like- sachin and his scoring dravid and his D dada and his leadership:D
ganguly will be known for his captainship/leadership...not scoring the trinity crap..it should have diff part of the game like- sachin and his scoring dravid and his D dada and his leadership:D
Do you even know what the trinity stands for? Creator, Preserver, and Destroyer.

To score a triple hundred these days, you need to have a strike rate of about 80% I'd say (as a minimum). Rahul Dravid and Sachin Tendulkar are very technically proficient players, and I don't think they want to look ugly playing shots, and I don't think they'd be as destructive, and I don't think they could make a 300 very quickly. Unless, someone would get Sachin very very angry and challenge him to score a 300 in 3 sessions, I don't think it would happen. Rahul, well, unless the team needs him to do that, he's not going to. Laxman, if its against Australia, he might do it :D. I am not going to say anything about Sourav because I honestly don't know what to say. This is not belittling them in any way but their style of batting (at least now, in the twilight of their careers), will not allow them to score very quickly because of the sense of the responsibility and stress they feel. Like someone said, Viv never scored a 300 but personally, I think he was the best batsman until Sachin came along for the past 50 years. I would love to proved wrong and I'd love to see Sachin, Rahul, Laxman score another 200 or 300. But I don't know whether they will be able to achieve it.

Dravid and Laxman both had come pretty close getting out at 270 and 281 respectively. Don't think a batsman gets too many shots at scoring 300 and with age catching up with them I don't think they are going to score a triple hundred ever. Ganguly is not in the same league as a test player as Sehwag, Dravid, Tendulkar, and Laxman anyways though to his credit he did well to get a double hundred in the winter of his career.

They've all had good chances to do so, Dravid at Rawalpindi in 2004, Tendulkar in Sydney in 2004, and then against Bangladesh later that year, and Ganguly against the Paks a few months back... They'll most likely never do it because Dravid will rarely bat at the speed required to reach such a landmark before his partner(s) compile a big enough total for the declaration or get out, and the others bat too low down the order, meaning it would depend on an early collapse, which of course, would then put them under extreme pressure... The butcher is there from near ball one, and bats at a phenomenal strike rate when on song, I wouldn't bet against him to be the first man to get 3 or more triples...

Do you even know what the trinity stands for? Creator, Preserver, and Destroyer.
nope, only u do :hail: 319 mare...bandwagon pe jump mara.. hows odis been for last 2 years? dada has been doing it for years...and even last year after comeback it will always be sachin-dravid-dada until they retire:cool: