Team for Ahmedabad - 2nd Test

yeah' date=' I'd have Sharma in there.[/quote'] what claptrap ... he has done nothing in the domestics to deserve a call up ... at least Kaif ha had a decent FC season ... Sharma is being hyped far too much with nary a season's worth performance. Anyhow ... as cochise said unfortunately we are going to go back to Yuvi who will no doubt do well given that Harris cant turn the bloody ball and the quicks are unlikely to get anytihng out of Motera

Answer me this- what did Kaif do to be dropped from the test side last year in the first place. Nothing wrong. His replacement- Ganguly - more than justified his inclusion but Kaif did nothing wrong to be dropped. Did well in the WI one very fine century. Anyone remember how he held us together vs England at Nagpur with 90 when Hoggard was ripping thru the rest of the batting?? The man has scored nearly 700 runs in the Ranji this season and has actually performed at test level for India. Unlike people like Badri and Rohit. He MORE than deserves a chance -ahead even of Yuvraj- and he will do well.

I wish him the best of luck. Its been a while since he's played a test and I'm sure he'll be excited to play. Hopefully, the team management does not choose Yuvraj over him. Yuvraj has not delivered consistently in test matches and until he becomes more mature, Kaif deserves that place.