Will these 1st day result

send a good message throughout the domestics to make sporting pitches? or will India be shi1scared and never prepare a sporting pitch again??? i sure hope that BCCI learn something from this and prepare some pitches in the domestics too or else we'll never be a consistent 2 or 3 side in tests! what do u guys reckon?

nj, i hope they don't get discouraged. In fact, they ought to prepare these pitches rather than the dust bowls so that the ball skids a little, and also seams and bounces a bit more than is regularly thought of in India. I think it will help both our batsmen and bowlers develop a more solid approach when playing on these types of pitches. PS: Is it Sachin in your avatar picture? He looks fat. :( :D You could change it to a skinny Sachin.

nj, i hope they don't get discouraged. In fact, they ought to prepare these pitches rather than the dust bowls so that the ball skids a little, and also seams and bounces a bit more than is regularly thought of in India. I think it will help both our batsmen and bowlers develop a more solid approach when playing on these types of pitches. PS: Is it Sachin in your avatar picture? He looks fat. :( :D You could change it to a skinny Sachin.
apparently at that time he had an overdose of wada pav :two_thumbs_up: