If shwetabh's theory is correct...

If shwetabh's theory is correct...  

1. 1.

• YES - day 3 all out
    • NO - we bat till day 4 (or day 5)

That first day pitch was green and difficult, and then we have dead pitch now. SA scored and piled on the runs. In 2nd Inn, did curator grow some fresh green grass now? How come we are folding again? Oh, I see..."rain did us in" with grassy pitch for our 2nd Inn, and cloud cover.:hysterical: Good excuse for the batsmen at post match conference... Pls. vote in the poll - BTW.

fineleg.. why u care about this game? this game is over for u rite? u discuss game no. 3..
I wanted to write the cricketics mode, Ticz. No big deal. First day, grass screwed us. Then Flat pitch so SA scored. 2nd Inn, rain again did us in. Our batsmen are legendz. We will win at Kanpur and paste SA Correct?
It's not about the grass pitch i tell u.. it's about a bad game or a bad series which players are having.. not that first time a team is being out played after a good foreign tour...
Outplayed? thats too mild a word. 76 in 1st Inn and 78-3 in 2nd Inn. In between the visitors scored nearly 500 runs, with a century and double century and what not. This is a series in India!!! This is Ahmedabad, Ticz...not Durban or Cape Town. Once (1st Inn) - ok, forgive. Again (2nd Inn)??? Outplayed is too mild a word for these spineless batsmen.
Outplayed? thats too mild a word. 76 in 1st Inn and 78-3 in 2nd Inn. In between the visitors scored nearly 500 runs, with a century and double century and what not. This is Ahmedabad, Ticz...not Durban or Cape Town. Once (1st Inn) - ok, forgive. Again (2nd Inn)??? Outplayed is too mild a word for these spineless batsmen.
game is not over.. outplayed for now.. if we lose this by inning defeat. then out classed.. chilll. mate
Its coz I dont want to stoop to levels what dravid called Predz. If Dravid does it again' date=' I'm gonna report him to the Mods, but before I escalate I wanted to retort back. But not at the cheap level that he does.[/quote'] Awww, how generous of you. I actually thought his description of you was pretty accurate. Now, why not be a little more generous by shutting the hell up and trying not to p iss everyone off ?