ROT IN HELL SACHIN TENDULKAR

The Master

zuby ofcourse indecency personified, but he's a chotta - thalaila thatti ukkara vaikalam andha thullara kuttiya He's just a "wannabe" :D a "wannabe foulmouth" - still a long way to go before he learns from "THE" one and only, "The Master" :haha: ps: Addendum :D For the folks who did not get the tamil part - cut and paste - here is the translation: "He is a small boy, and can be patted on the head and made to keep quiet and sit down"

:omg: Can you guys believe it? Fineleg just abused Zubin and his family big time in some of the choiciest abuses in Tamizh... :omg:
Nice try :D - just coz some folks dont understand and you do - good twist LOL! I infact dont know many curse words in tamil :hysterical: i can do it in english(but i still WONT), but cannot in other languages
Nice try :D - just coz some folks dont understand and you do - good one LOL!
I am shocked to say the least.. Didnt think you would abuse him so much, in such language. That definitely deserves a one week ban, will have to talk with other staff members about it.

in case some folks (who dont know this, and not MM who is pretending :D) are wondering here is the translation: "He is a small boy, and can be patted on the head and made to keep quiet and sit down" Some abuse that, considering how many personal abuses last several months zuby has done :haha:

in case some folks (who dont know this' date=' and not MM who is pretending :D) are wondering here is [b']the translation: "He is a small boy, and can be patted on the head and made to keep quiet and sit down" Some abuse that, considering how many personal abuses last several months zuby has done :haha:
You're very smart. Just because I had pointed out, you immediately edited your post. Too late, I read what you wrote and honest to God, my hands are still shaking.
Whiney, you are the dumbest person that ever lived. EVER. Stupid, clueless AND gullible. What a combination
As I said, the Master does not have to be you - and I have seen several "Gambo" tricks to know what one is like. But - does not make it any better for you - Mr. Foul mouth. You are the epitome of lowlife. And as I said, best we dont post in each other threads/posts. You can set me on ur "ignore" list - and I will probably do the same to you.
You're very smart. Just because I had pointed out' date=' you immediately edited your post. Too late, I read what you wrote and honest to God, my hands are still shaking.[/quote'] :haha: MM Edho nalla reel suthu :D tamashu po! (ok, now are u going to translate this also to abuse :haha:)

PB 05, You set on ignore, or not - I dont care. And, I dont take orders from you. To borrow a phrase from your pupil Zuby - well, err, I dont want to stoop so low as you or zuby - so lets leave your phrases or zuby phrases out of this. Lets keep this to a smiley: :finger: Bumping of older and older posts: :hatsoff: :hail:

zuby ofcourse indecency personified, but he's a chotta - thalaila thatti ukkara vaikalam andha thullara kuttiya He's just a "wannabe" :D a "wannabe foulmouth" - still a long way to go before he learns from "THE" one and only, "The Master" :haha: ps: Addendum :D For the folks who did not get the tamil part - cut and paste - here is the translation: "He is a small boy, and can be patted on the head and made to keep quiet and sit down"
why r u talking abt me here... r u gone nuts???? or does my name gives u high??