All Rounders Do Not Exist Part - II

Khota

4 hours ago, Khota said:

You are arguing with someone who does not know how much effort goes to become a pace bowler. He does not understand to be a proper pace bowler is a dedicated full time job not a half ass effort tha Pandya puts out.

lekin yaha bola kon ki hardik is a full time pace bowler he is support bowler no one ever claimed he is a main bowler, in LOI 5th bowlers are fillups...yahi hota hia baseball dekh ke cricket ki baaten krne walo ka haal

N if ur such a genius of understand fast explain to me the reason why umesh yadav struggles when he bowls outside india in test , lets see ur gyaan

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Shami n bumrah arent proper pace bowlers ?? IF anything england weakness is wrist spin 

pandya is miles better player of pull , hook n cut. Dont even let me show what stokes has done ...he has 254 in Sa.....Add dhawan n rohit runs in Sa for 2 tours they ll still not add to 254 

In your make believe world Pandya >>> Rohit and Dhawan. Learning must be tough for you.

When u get a 100 in SA na , deserving goes out of window

Murali has tough runs overseas ....ohh yea i forgot u dnt watch test cricket. Murali has a 100 in england , aus ...let me knw when dhawan gets  a 50 in england ohh wait he cant his test career is over

Dhoni is an ATG 

So then give that spot to someone else.

He was a walking wkt and even Anderson felt bad about taking his wkt.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

lekin yaha bola kon ki hardik is a full time pace bowler he is support bowler no one ever claimed he is a main bowler, in LOI 5th bowlers are fillups...yahi hota hia baseball dekh ke cricket ki baaten krne walo ka haal

N if ur such a genius of understand fast explain to me the reason why umesh yadav struggles when he bowls outside india in test , lets see ur gyaan

What is your expectation from a support  bowler. Give 60 run, relieve pressure and take no wkts?

13 hours ago, Khota said:

He may score run but don't expect him to do anything worthwhile with ball.

Well, he may or may not bowl against Aussies in this series. He may pick a wicket here or there especially when the batsmen will try to score runs. I think he will pick some wickets in T20i. Do you remember the over where Pandya took 2 wickets of Mushfiqur and Mahmudulah in one over when the team needed when Bangladesh needed 11 off the over. One may argue that it was Pandyas bad bowling which bought the match so close as he leaked runs in first few deliveries but that is what T20i is about. Even ordinary batsmen score in this format. Have to say Pandya did make a comeback in the last few balls.No way I am saying that Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmudlah are good batsmen but still they are middle order batsmen with quite decent batting abilities.

6 hours ago, Khota said:

What is your expectation from a support  bowler. Give 60 run, relieve pressure and take no wkts?

his eco is 5.5 ....so means he gives 5.5 runs which is fine in todays cricket specially by 5th bowler and he gets 1-2 wkts also . 

6 hours ago, Khota said:

So then give that spot to someone else.

He was a walking wkt and even Anderson felt bad about taking his wkt.

yea everyone will have a decline even tendulkar dravid did 

6 hours ago, Khota said:

In your make believe world Pandya >>> Rohit and Dhawan. Learning must be tough for you.

i never said that....but fact is he has done better in test matches in eng n Sa then both and those are damn tough places. 

Pandya does a role that those 2 cant and they both do a role that pandya cant.....

15 hours ago, Khota said:

He may score run but don't expect him to do anything worthwhile with ball.

• Won MOM for his bowling on debut ODI
  • Won a test match in england with bowling
  • Won t20 series decider in england with his bowling
  • Played a huge role with his bowling in ODI series win in SA
  • kept his nerves while bowling in that famous last over against bangladesh in t20 Wc 
  • was highest wkt taker for Mumbai indians in 2018 
  • has the best avg among indian bowler in england in last 20 overs

thats what happens when u dont watch cricket and most importantly live in denial 

4 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Well, he may or may not bowl against Aussies in this series. He may pick a wicket here or there especially when the batsmen will try to score runs. I think he will pick some wickets in T20i. Do you remember the over where Pandya took 2 wickets of Mushfiqur and Mahmudulah in one over when the team needed when Bangladesh needed 11 off the over. One may argue that it was Pandyas bad bowling which bought the match so close as he leaked runs in first few deliveries but that is what T20i is about. Even ordinary batsmen score in this format. Have to say Pandya did make a comeback in the last few balls.No way I am saying that Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmudlah are good batsmen but still they are middle order batsmen with quite decent batting abilities.

^^^^^^This

his eco is 5.5 ....so means he gives 5.5 runs which is fine in todays cricket specially by 5th bowler and he gets 1-2 wkts also . 

i never said that....but fact is he has done better in test matches in eng n Sa then both and those are damn tough places. 

Pandya does a role that those 2 cant and they both do a role that pandya cant.....

We are talking about that particular game. Bumrah went for 40, Pandya went for 60 no wkts and Shammi took half the wkts. Pandya did nothing.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

• Won MOM for his bowling on debut ODI
  • Won a test match in england with bowling
  • Won t20 series decider in england with his bowling
  • Played a huge role with his bowling in ODI series win in SA
  • kept his nerves while bowling in that famous last over against bangladesh in t20 Wc 
  • was highest wkt taker for Mumbai indians in 2018 
  • has the best avg among indian bowler in england in last 20 overs

thats what happens when u dont watch cricket and most importantly live in denial 

And scored 90 in SA too which you forgot.

Pandya came as an allrounder. Now he cannot bowl. He has no role in this team until and unless he outperforms the other 5.

That is when you bench them. Your problem is you still persisted with him. That mindset is the reason why India lost. You will never get it.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

And scored 90 in SA too which you forgot.

Pandya came as an allrounder. Now he cannot bowl. He has no role in this team until and unless he outperforms the other 5.

Ofcourse u shud never forget coz ur fav dhawan still doesnt have a 50 and rohit struggles to touch the ball in Sa.

He cannot bowl coz he is recovering from back injruy... Hyena like u wud want him to get injured to prove a point

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
9 minutes ago, Khota said:

We are talking about that particular game. Bumrah went for 40, Pandya went for 60 no wkts and Shammi took half the wkts. Pandya did nothing.

Bumrah n shami only job is bowling and so is yuzi n kuldeep yuzi went for 88.

If u wanma still compare pandya scored 45 how many did those guys score

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ofcourse u shud never forget coz ur fav dhawan still doesnt have a 50 and rohit struggles to touch the ball in Sa.

He cannot bowl coz he is recovering from back injruy... Hyena like u wud want him to get injured to prove a point

The point is there are other dozen bats ahead of him and they deserve a chance. Dhawan is the best in the world and quit comparing Pandya with Dhawan.

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bumrah n shami only job is bowling and so is yuzi n kuldeep yuzi went for 88.

If u wanma still compare pandya scored 45 how many did those guys score

Pandya gave the game away with his poor bowling and then scored some junk runs when game was already lost.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Pandya gave the game away with his poor bowling and then scored some junk runs when game was already lost.

england scored at almost 6.5, pandya gave 6 RPO, yuzi gave 8.8 ....so how did pandya gave the game away 

It was rohit , jadhav, kohli n dhoni who fcked the game. In batting also he scored more then rahul, jadhav, dhoni, pant

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

england scored at almost 6.5, pandya gave 6 RPO, yuzi gave 8.8 ....so how did pandya gave the game away 

It was rohit , jadhav, kohli n dhoni who fcked the game. In batting also he scored more then rahul, jadhav, dhoni, pant

He needs to be compared with pace bowlers and not spinners. Because that is what you tell me he is a pace bowler. They all excelled except this one gave the game away.

Just now, Khota said:

He needs to be compared with pace bowlers and not spinners. Because that is what you tell me he is a pace bowler. They all excelled except this one gave the game away.

so spinners have no job and they are free to give as much runs ......so how come u were so harsh on ashwin on CT

and dhoni , jadhav, pant, rahul are suppose to score less then him